NFL Releases Sept Schedule

Broncofan

2 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

1st four weeks are basically preseason anyways, so it probably helps to warm up vs the junior conference  :D

I'm sorry, what was that? Couldn't hear you over Mahomes' and Brady's combined bling.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

1st four weeks are basically preseason anyways, so it probably helps to warm up vs the junior conference  :D

tbt.gif

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm sorry, what was that? Couldn't hear you over Mahomes' and Brady's combined bling.

See you in Houston, late September

Also: Don't be surprised if JJ jumps on the PackerJet back to GB after the game

• Like 2

There are going to be some incredibly fun matchups the first four weeks

AFCW vs NFCS will be explosive. KC/NO should be on MNF. Im sure KC/TB will be in primetime. BUF/SF could be a slugfest

Pretty unique that you will play a team week 1 that is non-conference. I don't think they like to do this. You spend so much time thinking about them as a player that it will be odd that you basically wont play them for 4 more seasons. 

NFCW plays the AFCE and NFCE this year - two weak divisions. If we play all 16 and have 3 wildcards, its possible all four NFCW teams make the playoffs

really brutal travel schedule does counteract that however. Flying west is super easy, flying east to play at 10am pst is crummy. 

It would be a shame if the niners didn't get to play both Miami and the jets this year

Edited by N4L

If John Clayton is right with the 1st 4 weeks being afc vs nfc then he should be right about his other take which was week 5 and week 6 play their conference non common opponents AFCE plays the same ranked AFCN and AFCS. AFCW plays same ranked AFCN and AFCS. For Example Bills will play Steelers and Titans in those weeks. Patriots will play Ravens and Texans in those weeks. Dolphins play Jaguars and Benglas in those weeks. Jets play Browns and Colts in those weeks. 

9 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

See you in Houston, late September

I'll bring the brisket tacos and BBQ...

9 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Also: Don't be surprised if JJ jumps on the PackerJet back to GB after the game

Wow... Wisconsin has a jet. I figured it was still a bus ride in those parts. ;)

Have to think the AFC North has a bit of an advantage early on in playing the NFC East weeks 1-4...three out of the four teams will have new head coaches after a wonky offseason. Wouldn't be surprised at all if we go into week 5 and every AFC North team is 2-2 or 3-1.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Have to think the AFC North has a bit of an advantage early on in playing the NFC East weeks 1-4...three out of the four teams will have new head coaches after a wonky offseason. Wouldn't be surprised at all if we go into week 5 and every AFC North team is 2-2 or 3-1.

you have the browns and bengals in your division im pretty sure they will struggle with these teams. If anything you should be happy as the Ravens can have a strong start to the season where a team like the Bills and Pats have the NFC West and AFC West has the NFC South. So Brees Ryan and Brady for them. AFC South has the NFC North which is also difficult with Vikes, and Packers.

1 minute ago, soflbillsfan said:

you have the browns and bengals in your division im pretty sure they will struggle with these teams. If anything you should be happy as the Ravens can have a strong start to the season where a team like the Bills and Pats have the NFC West and AFC West has the NFC South. So Brees Ryan and Brady for them. AFC South has the NFC North which is also difficult with Vikes, and Packers.

As we sit here right now I think both the Browns and Bengals are going to be better than the Redskins and Giants, so I'd put both of them at 2-2 at worst after playing the NFC East. We will see though.

And yeah I'm definitely happy we get the NFC East instead of the NFC West this year (even though we went 4-0 against the NFC West last year :P)