NFL Releases Sept Schedule

Broncofan

Boy, that season opener is going to be embarrassing.

Texans schedule is brutal early on. I think an 0-4 start is possible, 2-5 at the bye if the Texans get lucky. 

Mark the tape - Bill O'Brien is going to fire OC Tim Kelly or DC Anthony Weaver as a scapegoat to the slow start, probably after a loss to Minnesota. Kelly is fodder, but Weaver might have a future elsewhere. One of the two is gone, simply for BoB to say "We're making the right changes for the team..." while cashing checks.

15 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Texans schedule is brutal early on. I think an 0-4 start is possible, 2-5 at the bye if the Texans get lucky. 

Mark the tape - Bill O'Brien is going to fire OC Tim Kelly or DC Anthony Weaver as a scapegoat to the slow start, probably after a loss to Minnesota. Kelly is fodder, but Weaver might have a future elsewhere. One of the two is gone, simply for BoB to say "We're making the right changes for the team..." while cashing checks.

Then y'all will make the playoffs at 9-7 and BoB will live on.

Would it have killed the league to schedule anything BUT a division rivalry Thanksgiving night? Putting only division rivalries limits the opportunity to see more interesting games in that slot. And they didn't even give the Rams a home game in that slot. They blew a huge opportunity to end the longest active Thanksgiving drought. 2016-19 I understand because of using USC's stadium. But there was no excuse this time.

25 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Then y'all will make the playoffs at 9-7 and BoB will live on.

Friggin Tennessee and Jacksonville dumpster fires keeping this nonsense on life support...

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

Hey now, it should be a good game. Breeland will probably be suspended, and Hopkins always has good games against us anyway. Foolproof plan to victory right there. Right?

• Like 1