Raiders sign former Utah 🌟Former Bronco Devante Booker

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, Turnobili said:

he's coming off a strong season where he performed well as a starter. i feel bad for the guy, honestly.

I think the Patriots, Falcons, Dolphins, Steelers, Chargers could all make good use of him. Unless he's waiting for a camp injury elsewhere to swoop in.

Patriots- maybe, but seems like they are going with a youth movement on offense. Sony Michel, James White, and they probably want to see more Damien Harris... doubt he goes there 

Chargers- I actually could see the fit. Hyde is better than Justin Jackson and could form a nice 1-2 punch with eckler

Falcons- they just brought in Gurley, and still have Ito Smith and Brian Hill. I don’t see the fit.

Dolphins- could see this fit I guess, they have similar backs in Ballage and Jordan Howard. maybe if they didn’t sign Howard. 

Steelers- that’s a good one. Connor seems to always be banged up and not much behind him. Hyde seems a classic pickup, who would thrive in their system. 

Eagles ? - they always use a lot of RBS, and a  contender.  Miles Sanders more finesse, Hyde could be the thunder. I could see the fit

so I could see Chargers, Steelers, Eagles good spots for Hyde. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

37 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Ill root for him because he's from sac where i reside and ive seen him a few times but i dont think he has much upside a player lol. We'll see though

Grant Union... I remember he was suppose to go to Fresno State in the class of 2011 with Devante Adams... That would have been  nasty in college if we actually went there... DC probably is cool with Booker 😎  I use to follow college recruiting back then, can’t believe it’s been 10 years...... 

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Grant Union... I remember he was suppose to go to Fresno State in the class of 2011 with Devante Adams... That would have been  nasty in college if we actually went there... DC probably is cool with Booker 😎  I use to follow college recruiting back then, can’t believe it’s been 10 years...... 

Yeah Grant has produced a few NFL players out here... Shaq Thompson of the Panthers was on the same team with Book iirc.

Booker was picked at 136 in 2016. The next RB picked was Washington at 143.

Career stats

Booker: 289 att, 1103 yds, 6 TDs, 105 rec, 872 yds, 1 TD.

Washington: 282 att, 1122 yds, 7 TDs, 88 rec, 613 yds, 1 TD.

• Like 1

Preferred a bigger back like Hyde but Booker is good enough but needs to secure the ball or won't get much playing time. Personally he could be inactive and there if injury occurs as I'd like to see Bowden and Richard over Booker at this time. So it's like an insurance policy and probably why we couldn't get Hyde as he's a starter wanting much more than what we can offer at this time.