Cimini: Mosley not 100%

dcat

Wish he had that surgery sooner.  Fingers crossed.  We need Mosley out there.  I really wish Maccagnan had not invested so much money in ILB.  Wasted resources, but it is what it is.

2 hours ago, dcat said:
Wish he had that surgery sooner.  Fingers crossed.  We need Mosley out there.  I really wish Maccagnan had not invested so much money in ILB.  Wasted resources, but it is what it is.

The contract was ridiculous from the start. Even at his best, Mosley isn't living up to that pay day.

Will be great to get him back though.. Especially from a communication standpoint.  

We have two bad contracts on the team. Macc made sure to leave his thumb print on the team.

We can get out of Bell’s contract after this year. And we can get out of Mosley’s contract after next year. So they’re not as awful as the Trumaine contract.

2 hours ago, SDotNova said:

We have two bad contracts on the team. Macc made sure to leave his thumb print on the team.

We can get out of Bell’s contract after this year. And we can get out of Mosley’s contract after next year. So they’re not as awful as the Trumaine contract.

Neither one of them are bad contracts given they are productive players when on the field.

He'll be ready I'm not worried.  The season is 4 months away.

Edited by Rockice_8
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I figured facilities not being open would hurt the recovery of players like him. The good news is that we don't have to rush him back. We have 30 ILBs. Give him his time. 

My best friend is a Physical Therapist on LI and he's still working every day.  I'm sure some guys have access to what they need.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 8:17 AM, jetsfan4life51 said:

He's vegan, I'm not expecting him to be 100%

And I'm not just saying this to be funny.  The amount of players that get injured once going vegan is pretty crazy.  Cam's career has plummeted since going vegan and he cannot heal.

The other bad part is loss of muscle.  Some guys will be like hey I feel great I lost a few lbs, well those lbs are usually coming from lean tissue, especially if you are already in great shape.  Performance decreases, recovery decreases, strength decreases, cognitive ability decreases, etc. Now I have no idea when he switched over to vegan, if he's been doing this his entire career then ok, but I don't see him staying healthy this season.  

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

And I'm not just saying this to be funny.  The amount of players that get injured once going vegan is pretty crazy.  Cam's career has plummeted since going vegan and he cannot heal.

The other bad part is loss of muscle.  Some guys will be like hey I feel great I lost a few lbs, well those lbs are usually coming from lean tissue, especially if you are already in great shape.  Performance decreases, recovery decreases, strength decreases, cognitive ability decreases, etc. Now I have no idea when he switched over to vegan, if he's been doing this his entire career then ok, but I don't see him staying healthy this season.  

I couldn’t love this post more. 

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Couldn’t agree more. 

• Like 1