Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dcat

Cimini: Mosley not 100%

Recommended Posts

Wish he had that surgery sooner.  Fingers crossed.  We need Mosley out there.  I really wish Maccagnan had not invested so much money in ILB.  Wasted resources, but it is what it is.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mosley at 90% is better than 90% of NFL LBs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only the Jets.  Goes from day to day after the Bills game to not being 100% in May. Must be nice getting all that guaranteed money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really worried about this in May

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dcat said:
Wish he had that surgery sooner.  Fingers crossed.  We need Mosley out there.  I really wish Maccagnan had not invested so much money in ILB.  Wasted resources, but it is what it is.

The contract was ridiculous from the start. Even at his best, Mosley isn't living up to that pay day.

Will be great to get him back though.. Especially from a communication standpoint.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t see Mosley as the kind of guy that won’t take care of himself. He’s only 27. I’m not really worried about this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have two bad contracts on the team. Macc made sure to leave his thumb print on the team.

We can get out of Bell’s contract after this year. And we can get out of Mosley’s contract after next year. So they’re not as awful as the Trumaine contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like someone else already said.. day to day at first and now may not be ready a year later lol Did he ever get surgery? I thought he did 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SDotNova said:

We have two bad contracts on the team. Macc made sure to leave his thumb print on the team.

We can get out of Bell’s contract after this year. And we can get out of Mosley’s contract after next year. So they’re not as awful as the Trumaine contract.

Neither one of them are bad contracts given they are productive players when on the field.

He'll be ready I'm not worried.  The season is 4 months away.

Edited by Rockice_8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I figured facilities not being open would hurt the recovery of players like him. The good news is that we don't have to rush him back. We have 30 ILBs. Give him his time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I figured facilities not being open would hurt the recovery of players like him. The good news is that we don't have to rush him back. We have 30 ILBs. Give him his time. 

My best friend is a Physical Therapist on LI and he's still working every day.  I'm sure some guys have access to what they need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2020 at 8:17 AM, jetsfan4life51 said:

He's vegan, I'm not expecting him to be 100%

And I'm not just saying this to be funny.  The amount of players that get injured once going vegan is pretty crazy.  Cam's career has plummeted since going vegan and he cannot heal.

The other bad part is loss of muscle.  Some guys will be like hey I feel great I lost a few lbs, well those lbs are usually coming from lean tissue, especially if you are already in great shape.  Performance decreases, recovery decreases, strength decreases, cognitive ability decreases, etc. Now I have no idea when he switched over to vegan, if he's been doing this his entire career then ok, but I don't see him staying healthy this season.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

And I'm not just saying this to be funny.  The amount of players that get injured once going vegan is pretty crazy.  Cam's career has plummeted since going vegan and he cannot heal.

The other bad part is loss of muscle.  Some guys will be like hey I feel great I lost a few lbs, well those lbs are usually coming from lean tissue, especially if you are already in great shape.  Performance decreases, recovery decreases, strength decreases, cognitive ability decreases, etc. Now I have no idea when he switched over to vegan, if he's been doing this his entire career then ok, but I don't see him staying healthy this season.  

I couldn’t love this post more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

And I'm not just saying this to be funny.  The amount of players that get injured once going vegan is pretty crazy.  Cam's career has plummeted since going vegan and he cannot heal.

The other bad part is loss of muscle.  Some guys will be like hey I feel great I lost a few lbs, well those lbs are usually coming from lean tissue, especially if you are already in great shape.  Performance decreases, recovery decreases, strength decreases, cognitive ability decreases, etc. Now I have no idea when he switched over to vegan, if he's been doing this his entire career then ok, but I don't see him staying healthy this season.  

Couldn’t agree more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×