Cimini: Mosley not 100%

dcat

6 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

My best friend is a Physical Therapist on LI and he's still working every day.  I'm sure some guys have access to what they need.

Maybe have access for recovering in general but doesn't not having access to the facility's equipment hurt their chances in developing those muscles around the injury to be a field ready? I don't know much about the topic, but I think all this happening would still cause a delay in recovery in terms of being ready for full speed or contact. 

2 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Maybe have access for recovering in general but doesn't not having access to the facility's equipment hurt their chances in developing those muscles around the injury to be a field ready? I don't know much about the topic, but I think all this happening would still cause a delay in recovery in terms of being ready for full speed or contact. 

Without me evaluating him and knowing what's weak I would think just a lot of soft tissue work and split squats can fix that.  You don't need access to much for that.

21 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Without me evaluating him and knowing what's weak I would think just a lot of soft tissue work and split squats can fix that.  You don't need access to much for that.

Just wonder if soft tissue injury does require surgery sometimes?  Since Mosley had surgery.   Frankly, I don't think Mosley is 100 vegan.  Maybe switching from fast food to vegan during off season and then gradually adding real meat to his plan for football season and beyond that.   Considering meat shortage during Covid 19 pandemic, Mosley is in luck. lol.

4 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Just wonder if soft tissue injury does require surgery sometimes?  Since Mosley had surgery.   Frankly, I don't think Mosley is 100 vegan.  Maybe switching from fast food to vegan during off season and then gradually adding real meat to his plan for football season and beyond that.   Considering meat shortage during Covid 19 pandemic, Mosley is in luck. lol.

Pretty sure he said vegan before last season.

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

He had surgery in December and he made the switch on diet in January for 2020 season.  That is all I had found.

Yes you're right.  And his quote is.....Mediterranean diet, kind of go vegan. If that's the case then I take back what I said.  But any chance I can blame veganism on something I will. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Yes you're right.  And his quote is.....Mediterranean diet, kind of go vegan. If that's the case then I take back what I said.  But any chance I can blame veganism on something I will. :P

Kelechi Osemele did try the fish diet for inflammatory but it apparently didn't work out well for him.  Staying on same diet for at least 3 years to get actual benefits may be only way to get done, I suppose. umm.