2020 Giants Schedule

Acgott

I was wanting either a tough schedule at the start and we get better as the season goes along, or an easy schedule at the start with the hope we get some early wins and build confidence to take on the better teams. This schedule looks closer to the first situation. That first month I can easily see us going 1-3 or even 0-4. But the next 3 month, I can see us going 2-2 to even 3-1 for  each of those months. I think we have a chance to have a decent season with this schedule, just can't lose hope early if we got off to an 0-4 start.

Even though we play our first game Sept 14 against the Steelers. To me our season does not truly start till Oct 11th. We get the Cowboys, Redskins, Eagles, Bucs, Redskins, Eagles, our bye then the Bengals. We need to get 6 wins out of that 7  game stretch, and I see 3 out of our last 5 games as winnable, Cardinals, Browns, Cowboys. 

I am really looking forward to this season now.

Edited by Go_Giants
I had an extra team listed.

15 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

Even though we play our first game Sept 14 against the Steelers. To me our season does not truly start till Oct 11th. We get the Cowboys, Redskins, Eagles, Bucs, Redskins, Eagles, our bye then the Bengals. We need to get 6 wins out of that 7  game stretch, and I see 3 out of our last 5 games as winnable, Cardinals, Browns, Cowboys. 

I am really looking forward to this season now.

It’s a very tough schedule, but not unexpected. There aren’t many teams worse than us right now 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

No @Cowboys opener!

The best thing about this schedule release is that it expresses optimism of some sort of normalcy in September, which is when my wedding is. Really hope I don't have to postpone it.

You are engaged! Congrats MM!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Thanks man! It happened in December 2018 but I'm not good at talking about it to people lol. She's a great girl; converted her to a hardcore Giants fan from a lukewarm Eagles fan.

Good! You live in philly territory still, so I’m glad you have your priorities.

• Like 1