2020 Raider Schedule Reveal

and all at home NFL did the Raiders a sold there tricky trusting them to perform on primetime but with the stadium, I can see why they did it. 

To get one SNF game would have been big but to get two SNF games is huge. 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

I feel like the NFL always wanted us to be be a featured prime time  team. But we had a trash home stadium, and so many bad teams. What are one of the most popular teams in the league, and with one of the richest history. We have a State of the Art stadium , and a promising young team. We need to just win baby! 

Edited by Humble_Beast
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

This schedule should end the conspiracy of the league hates the raiders and screw them. This is a sweet schedule imo. 

The league wants the Raiders to be successful in Vegas because it opens so many opportunities. Recession will slow some growth but 3 years or so and you'll see a beast of business opportunities because of it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

This schedule should end the conspiracy of the league hates the raiders and screw them. This is a sweet schedule imo. 

miles better than last year. still, road games against the panthers, patriots, jets, falcons still means a lot of coast to coast travel. thats just the unfortunate reality of being a west coast(ish) team, though. not really a scheduling thing.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, massraider said:

3 road games in a row, 3rd game being KC really sucks, otherwise no problem. 

I'll be going to Pats/Bills/Jets.  And definitely flying out for couple home games if I can.  If anyone can.....

34 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

Playing at Gillette followed by arrowhead in consecutive weeks will be tough. Going to Gillette on a short week too. Hope they stay somewhere in between Boston and KC week four. 

@ Patriots in week 3

HOME game vs Bills in week 4

@ Chiefs in week 5

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

lol but the nfl knows the season is going to be cancelled.. they just teasing raider fans xDxD

• Like 1