2020 Baltimore Ravens Schedule

Just now, BaltimoreTerp said:

Then again CBS devoted an entire night during their feature COVID NFL programming recently to just our only 2 losses of the regular season this year so you get the sense we're not particularly liked and the suits know it. 

That's what playing spoiler to the 'old guard' clubs, and coming out of nowhere to establish yourself with jarring personality/impact will get you.

The Ravens are the team of Thugs/Goons, and of course low end QBs that can't truly hang with the other stars at the position.

That perception of us is what makes it so much more enjoyable when we win. X X ==\._:ph34r:_./ ==X X . God do they hate it.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

We don't leave EST after week 2 and travel the fewest of any team. The stars are aligning this year for us, barring very unforeseen circumstances.

Least travel by a team in 4 years

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

14-2 and have the same # of home primetime games as teams like the bears bills and rams lol cmon...we will now all time under harbaugh have played 14 MNF games. we will have played 2 of those at home and 12 on the road.

2 of those teams don't have the same number of prime time games though

• Like 1

On 5/5/2020 at 9:39 AM, BaltimoreTerp said:

Schedule is being released on Thursday. Obviously a lot of uncertainty around whether they end up following this schedule because of COVID, but with nothing else going on sports-wise still something to look forwards to. Going to guess we get a pretty full primetime slate given Lamar's popularity. Predictions for me on primetime games:

Sunday Night Football: vs. KC, vs. DAL, @PIT 

Monday Night Football: @ PHI

Thursday Night Football: vs. TEN 

Season opener: vs. JAX

Week 17: @ CIN 

Was right on the # of primetime games and our Week 17 game and got 3 of the 5 primetime matchups right, though not the right nights. Was between TEN and CLE for one primetime slot so guessed wrong on that one or else would have had 4 out of 5. Definitely underestimated the level of interest the networks would have in putting Jarret Stidham in primetime though, but it makes sense - they've got a big fanbase and everyone's going to be interested in watching them whether it's to marvel at Belichek pulling the unthinkable off or just getting to enjoy watching the Pats get whooped. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Was right on the # of primetime games and our Week 17 game and got 3 of the 5 primetime matchups right, though not the right nights. Was between TEN and CLE for one primetime slot so guessed wrong on that one or else would have had 4 out of 5. Definitely underestimated the level of interest the networks would have in putting Jarret Stidham in primetime though, but it makes sense - they've got a big fanbase and everyone's going to be interested in watching them whether it's to marvel at Belichek pulling the unthinkable off or just getting to enjoy watching the Pats get whooped. 

I absolutely can not wait for the Tennessee game. I'm still bitter. 

Honestly who really knows with these predictions - the sheer unpredictability around whether fans will be at these games makes it really hard to know what this season is going to look like at all. But I think somewhere between 11-5 and 13-3 is an attainable goal for this group. 

1. Brown's W

2. @Texans W

3. KC (MNF Primetime) L

4. @Redskins W

5. Bengals W

6. @Eagles L

7. Steelers W

8. BYE

9. @Indy W

10. @Patriots (SNF Primetime) L

11. Titans W

12. @Steelers (Thanksgiving) (TNF Primetime) L

13. Cowboys (TNF Primetime) W

14. @Browns (MNF Primetime) W

15. Jaguars W

16. Giants W

17. @Bengals W

4 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Honestly who really knows with these predictions - the sheer unpredictability around whether fans will be at these games makes it really hard to know what this season is going to look like at all. But I think somewhere between 11-5 and 13-3 is an attainable goal for this group. 

1. Brown's W

2. @Texans W

3. KC (MNF Primetime) L

4. @Redskins W

5. Bengals W

6. @Eagles L

7. Steelers W

8. BYE

9. @Indy W

10. @Patriots (SNF Primetime) L

11. Titans W

12. @Steelers (Thanksgiving) (TNF Primetime) L

13. Cowboys (TNF Primetime) W

14. @Browns (MNF Primetime) W

15. Jaguars W

16. Giants W

17. @Bengals W

Can't imagine us losing to a team without a QB, even if it's the Patriots.

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Can't imagine us losing to a team without a QB, even if it's the Patriots.

We'll see. Have a feeling the Pats are going to be better than people are expecting and will be able to grind games out. And that stretch just looks brutal all-around, lot of physical games piled on top of each other in a short period, so dropping a tight primetime road game doesn't feel too crazy. Could be that we drop a different game than I have listed but overall that 6 week stretch between Indy and Cleveland is a place where we'd do well to go 4-2. 

1. Browns W

2. @Texans L

3. KC (MNF Primetime) L

4. @Redskins W

5. Bengals W

6. @Eagles W

7. Steelers L

8. BYE

9. @Indy W

10. @Patriots (SNF Primetime) L

11. Titans W

12. @Steelers (Thanksgiving) (TNF Primetime) W

13. Cowboys (TNF Primetime) L

14. @Browns (MNF Primetime) W

15. Jaguars W

16. Giants W

17. @Bengals W

I've got us at 11-5. Could see anywhere from 8-8 to 13-3, though.

2 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

I've got us at 11-5. Could see anywhere from 8-8 to 13-3, though.

I understand wanting to be cautious/realistic/avoiding cockiness but honestly short of Lamar getting injured I don't really see 8-8 on the table for us. We're a big dog now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

I understand wanting to be cautious/realistic/avoiding cockiness but honestly short of Lamar getting injured I don't really see 8-8 on the table for us. We're a big dog now. 

Yeah, I guess that comes from me predicting that 11-5 record comes with us sweeping both the Bengals and Browns and going 5-1 in the division, and I could definitely see a scenario where we split with either or both of them, putting us at like 9-7 or 10-6.

8-8 does seem a bit low, but I could also see us losing @PHI in my original prediction, and that would get us down to 8-8. I don't necessarily think we only reach our "floor" this year without a major injury to Lamar, but that's kind of where I'm setting it...which is kind of a testament to how good this team is when you think about it.

My primary worry is getting off to a slow start and dropping either the home opener to cleveland or at houston before that chiefs matchup...once we get rolling mid-late season under Harbaugh we typically do pretty well. I've got confidence that we'll string some wins together come november/december...just how this team operates. I think if we start off 3-1ish this team will fully be in the drivers seat for a 1 seed in the conference, but I wouldn't be totally shocked if we start a bit slow and are looking at a 1-2, 3-3ish type start. Maybe that wouldn't be a terrible thing...could get all the attention away from us, haha.