Broncos 2020 Schedule

BroncoBruin

48 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I'm either going to watch us against NE or NYJ. Not sure which one. What do you guys think?

Toss up New England has an amazing Defense butcare relying on Stidham. Sam Darnold could be box office or could get mono still waiting on him

My dream for this season...

For the third year in a row, a second year QB who didn’t start until late in his rookie year spectacularly breaks out and wins the MVP. Denver’s Drew Lock posts 40 touchdowns and just 8 interceptions leading the Broncos to a 14-2 record, dismantling Kansas City’s AFC West dominance and guaranteeing home field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs. 

The entire regular season is played in front of empty stadiums but, as the pandemic recedes in the final quarter of 2020, authorities allow fans to attend the postseason. Lock’s Broncos cruise to postseason victories over Buffalo on divisional Sunday and the Houston Texans a week later in front of the Mile High crowds.

Denver makes the super bowl for the 3rd time in 9 attempts and will face old foe Tom Brady, this time in a different uniform. Despite it being a different opponent, it’s a familiar result as the Broncos front 7 chokes Brady into 3 turnovers and Melvin Gordon runs for over 100 yards in a 23-13 Broncos win. With the backdrop of a nation and world celebrating victory over covid-19, John Elway lofts the Lombardi trophy into the air and yells “this one’s for America”

8 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Saw an article on NFL with the Dark horse mvp candidates and Lock was on there. Initially I was shocked but if things break right it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Raise your hand if you thought Jackson was going to be MVP last year? Mahomes the year before after essentially having a redshirt rookie year? How about Wentz the year before (I know he didn’t win it but he was the favorite before his injury) after playing just ok as a rookie. 2nd year QBs who make the leap are prime MVP candidates 

• Like 3