2020 Schedules

Matts4313

13 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Does the nfl hate Houston? That early schedule is ridiculous.

No, the NFL loves me.

Bookmark this - Bill O'Brien will fire Tim Kelly or Anthony Weaver after an 0-4 start, then will leverage a six turnover game from Gardner Minshew to justify the move. 

It'll be the beginning of the end, as the BoB inner circle starts to turn on themselves... then, an old BoB nemesis will emerge...

rick-smith-shaolin-lede-2jpg.jpg

... former Texans GM Rick Smith.

His newly learned Jim Crain-style will prove to be too much for Bill O'Brien and his buttchin attack. The battle will shake the retractable roof of NRG, but Rick Smith will apply his devastating 1st round track record to defeat O'Brien once and for all... and there will finally be peace in the valley of Houston. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

No, the NFL loves me.

Bookmark this - Bill O'Brien will fire Tim Kelly or Anthony Weaver after an 0-4 start, then will leverage a six turnover game from Gardner Minshew to justify the move. 

It'll be the beginning of the end, as the BoB inner circle starts to turn on themselves... then, an old BoB nemesis will emerge...

rick-smith-shaolin-lede-2jpg.jpg

... former Texans GM Rick Smith.

His newly learned Jim Crain-style will prove to be too much for Bill O'Brien and his buttchin attack. The battle will shake the retractable roof of NRG, but Rick Smith will apply his devastating 1st round track record to defeat O'Brien once and for all... and there will finally be peace in the valley of Houston. 

Only downside is about the time they hit 1-7, they are going to trade Watson. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Only downside is about the time they hit 1-7, they are going to trade Watson. 

Dak's gonna be on the market next season after Dalton wins the starting job, so options are available.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Does the nfl hate Houston? That early schedule is ridiculous.

Tinfoil hat time - I think someone is punishing Bill O'Brien for his inept moves. Someone on the scheduling committee is on a team that is really in a bad position following his moves. Maybe it's a team that needs to resign a LT, maybe it's a team that wants to trade a WR, or renegotiate a RB contract - BoB ruined a lot of negotiating power from some teams with his stupid moves.

I think this is how someone got back at him - give him a tough start to his year, knowing that he's got to be flawless to even have a chance.