• Miller Light
    • Budweiser
    • PBR
    • Busch/Busch Light
    • Natty, Keystone, Milwaukee, Other low-end
    • Other (specify)
    • Don't Drink Beer
    • Don't Drink

This is a bit of a spin-off the alcohol thread so please advise if this is not okay.

What is everyone's go-to domestic beer? I typically view Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Lite as the big 3. I could list a lot of options, but feel it might be best to just list the biggies.

I feel I went through the typical college progression with beers. I rotated with Natty Light, Busch Light, Keystone Light, Milwaukee's Best and PBR. I graduated to Bud Light and eventually began hating it. I've been pretty exclusive to Miller Lite since, but will throw in a Coors, Busch Light or Budweiser on occasion.

When I refer to domestic beers I'm ignoring your craft brews and such - this is your fav beer to grab at a ballgame or concert or whatever.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That doesn't mean those beers are good, just that you're easy to please.

You really have no business in this thread then. You can talk all day about you only drink special beers, but that's irrelevant to this post.

Sometimes you go t0 a bar and draft domestics are $2 and a craft is $5. If you don't ever order the domestic and decide between your preference then just don't bother with the thread it's that simple.

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Good beer doesn't fit in a cooler?

All of those activities lean towards drinking a lighter beer and moving around. Usually what's available at your disposal. When I'm slamming beers outside and its 90 degrees I don't order or bring a Fat Tire or something.

4 minutes ago, bigjohnson2009 said:

Apparently you don't go camping, fishing, golfing, to baseball games, concerts, etc.Some situations call for 10 domestic light beers not a pint of a craft beer with a burger.

I do all of those, have bought beer at all of them, and never once ordered any on the list. I guess I never put myself in situations that call for 10 of any type of beer. Even if I did, I still wouldn't pick anything off of that list, or drink if those were my only options. I just don't see the point in drinking something that doesn't taste good.

8 minutes ago, bigjohnson2009 said:

You really have no business in this thread then. You can talk all day about you only drink special beers, but that's irrelevant to this post.

Sometimes you go t0 a bar and draft domestics are $2 and a craft is $5. If you don't ever order the domestic and decide between your preference then just don't bother with the thread it's that simple.

You asked a question and I answered, you're welcome.

I also don't look at the price of a beer, I'm pretty confident I can afford them all.

I'll let you get back to being grumpy that some folks don't like the same beer as you.

Archived