NFL Season Predictor

TakeTheBallDeep

So I've seen this site used the past couple years on here for people wanting to go game by game each week and predict who wins. Below is mine, I tried not to look at the sides to see where teams stood in the standings so it didn't cause me to give or take wins from teams with a bias. For the most part my predictions turned out kinda how I expect the NFL Season to go

EDIT*** For some reason the link below is uploading a different standings then mine so ignore my comments below, maybe someone on here will know how to use this better than me!

https://playoffpredictors.com/Football/NFL?L=IzBMrFIzfaZUVFtXrRlzkkReA8HVXPYs+ba6UjGAuGrPMKoy0-LpXqzXuXS5iABiA

A few notes...

1. AFC North - Not sure if the Browns get to 10-6, before I did this I had them around 8-8 or 9-7

2. AFC South - Should be a close 3 team race and it turned out that way here

3. AFC East - I think I might be shorting the Pats and Jets a win or 2

4. AFC West - Went about how I expected, I know the Chargers have lots of talent but the QB situation has me worried for this year at least

5. NFC North - I do think GB regresses a little and the Vikes are still a solid team. I think the Bears will pick in the Top 5 of next years Draft and it turned out that way here

6. NFC South - I'm high on the Bucs, but I may have given the Falcons too many loses? Not really sure what to think of them

7. NFC East - I think the Eagles are the team to beat, Dallas is average again, the Gaints and Redskins make some improvements

8. NFC West - Seattle is going to have a great season I believe, the 49ers should still be good and not expecting too much of a Super Bowl hangover from them. I think the Rams do finish with about a .500 record. I could see the Cardinals possibly finishing 3rd this year with the Rams in last place. My prediction is McVay's seat starts to get hot 2 seasons from now

Feel free to do your own and share your results here. Would be fun for everyone to do this now, then again maybe a few days before the season starts. You should be able to click the "Reset" button on mine to start your own

Edited by TakeTheBallDeep

https://playoffpredictors.com//Football/CustomLeague/Bracket/66C18B8CD44876047F4EF1A7E133A226AD03C30AC90E823AF9337E1C33725276

-The shortened offseason will benefit teams that were already successful last year and hurt those that were hoping on major contributions from rookies and other new players. Thus the only two new playoff entrants will be teams who signed established veteran QBs in the offseason (Bucs and Colts).

-Browns and Steelers both narrowly miss out on the 7th playoff spot at 9-7 by virtue of tiebreakers with the Patriots

-Bucs and Saints both go 13-3, with the Bucs winning the division by virtue of having a better divisional record, but the Saints get the last laugh.

-AFC South is the most competitive division, with the top three teams all finishing 10-6

-NFC East standings are identical to last year's. 

Edited by Starless

I usually do ESPN's prediction machine but I'll give this a whirl. 

Wow, doing it game by game certainly winds up different than I'd expected. Here's my bracket as it turned out:

https://playoffpredictors.com//Football/CustomLeague/Bracket/88D05410AA4A8C653038BDA2F02740FD16CFE9527B4EF9A639EAD4C4879A9216

Edited by notthatbluestuff

3 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Interesting the Saints are the only team to win double digit games in the NFC. And the Jags winning the AFCS is lol

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Are the Jags your prediction to win the AFC South? If so.... 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

Very few Jags fans think that this team are going to win 7 games. 9 would be absolutely best case scenario, and literally everything has to fall into place. And this is coming from a guy who believes in Minshew.

Did you all miss the red letters stating his standings weren’t uploading and these ones were different?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Are the Jags your prediction to win the AFC South? If so.... 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry all I would have waited to post this whole thing if I realized the link I copied had different standings than my own for some reason. Mine were way different lol

If I remember correctly I had the following

AFC North

Ravens: 13-3

Browns: 10-6

Steelers: 8-8

Bengals: 3-13

AFC South

Titans: 10-6

Texans: 9-7

Colts: 8-8

Jags: 3-13

AFC East