Saints release G Larry Warford

RaidersAreOne

23 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

It’s pretty telling that nobody has signed Warford yet huh 

😏

We're kind of in uncharted territory here with a pandemic and talks of impacted revenue from loss of ticket sales.

So... no. It's not.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

We're kind of in uncharted territory here with a pandemic and talks of impacted revenue from loss of ticket sales.

So... no. It's not.

Cam Newton is still a free agent.

The real answer is that lots of guys who can contribute a lot probably won't get signed until TC starts, if it starts at all.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Cam Newton is still a free agent.

Cam, Logan Ryan, Ezekiel Ansah, Jabaal Sheard, Jadevion Clowney, Markus Golden, Everson Griffen, Eric Reid, Damon Harris, Tim Jernigan, Cordy Glenn, Marcel Dareus... there's probably enough starter quality FAs to make up a 33rd team, TBH. (That team would probably go 2-14, but it would win a few close games...)

I think that's telling - moreso than why a G hasn't been signed. And it's telling us that nobody is getting signed right now.

• Like 1

On 5/12/2020 at 4:46 PM, MookieMonstah said:

This is honestly one of the most ridiculous arguments I’ve seen on this site 

On 5/12/2020 at 4:50 PM, ET80 said:

Pshhh, this isn't even top 10. 

Larry Warford is overrated because he might get injured. 

If he doesn't, he's going to run for 2,000 yards his rookie season. 

I looked Larry Warford in the eyes and I know that he's changed... back into an All-Pro guard.

Top 3 in my book.

• Like 5

On 6/16/2020 at 10:07 AM, RuskieTitan said:

I see this is your first time encountering Mookie.

No, no - we've crossed paths. It's just my job to encourage discussion, so I have to respond/educate.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ET80 said:

No, no - we've crossed paths. It's just my job to encourage discussion, so I have to respond/educate.

I mean you can try and act like you're educating, but you know this was a carry over from the joke Dome made in another thread. I brought the joke here. 

You knew this was tongue in cheek.  

• Like 1

On 6/16/2020 at 10:17 AM, ET80 said:

Cam, Logan Ryan, Ezekiel Ansah, Jabaal Sheard, Jadevion Clowney, Markus Golden, Everson Griffen, Eric Reid, Damon Harris, Tim Jernigan, Cordy Glenn, Marcel Dareus... there's probably enough starter quality FAs to make up a 33rd team, TBH. (That team would probably go 2-14, but it would win a few close games...)

I think that's telling - moreso than why a G hasn't been signed. And it's telling us that nobody is getting signed right now.

I said this in another thread

Jason Fitzgerald of Overthecap.comis probably the first person to figure out that something was up. Fitzgerald reasoned that owners might be short on cash, just like everyone else. Additionally, the owners are seeking 2020 finances to be renegotiated in view of the screwed up economy (and with it, the salary cap), and thus are reluctant to shell out any money until the situation is clarified.  In any case, teams appear to want to avoid writing checks until they really have to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

I mean you can try and act like you're educating, but you know this was a carry over from the joke Dome made in another thread. I brought the joke here. 

You knew this was tongue in cheek.  

I'm always educating, my child...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Larry Warford wants to make 6 figures without a college degree or working hard.

Larry Warford wants to join the police department, but he smokes tree - but not hectic drugs.

• Like 2