HYPOTHETICALLY IF... cowboys Rescinded Franchise Tag

The_Slamman

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@D82 => WTF do I have to do to stop getting tags/post from the troll? I have him blocked in every box, yet still my mentions are set off every 14 seconds.

Unfortunately, I don't think you can. I have it marked not to receive notifications if someone I have ignored tags me but yet I still get them. 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

*Blames everything on coaching* 

*downplays how amazing our QB could be with better coaching*

Logical. By your standard of hate for the Redball Regime, Dak is actually Patrick Mahomes and Tom Bradys love child, but we just havent been able to see it yet.

Where did I downplay Dak with better coaching?? I said Zeke bruh. Or do you need stats to tell the different between a QB and a RB?

And once again Stop. Putting. Words. In. My. Mouth. Where did I say everything was the coaching?? Injuries to the dline played a part in the defense taking a step back last year. 

Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Mute?

I never see any of GMen's post anymore. It is refreshing, honestly. 

I don't see their posts, but if they tag you it still shows up in your notifications.

14 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Look at how Zeke catches cheap, useless dump offs on 3rd and long and is no threat whatsoever to break multiple tackles in the open field. That's not coaching related, he is straight up not as threatening a receiver as McCaffrey, Kamara or Barkley, it has nothing to do with playcalling

And who calls those cheap dump offs? Who's the one throwing those cheap dump offs??

When its 3rd and long what do most defenses do? Sit back at the first down marker and swarm to the ball. He could make one miss but the other defenders would just be there waiting. How often are 3rd and longs converted anyways?? 

4 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

And who calls those cheap dump offs? Who's the one throwing those cheap dump offs??

When its 3rd and long what do most defenses do? Sit back at the first down marker and swarm to the ball. He could make one miss but the other defenders would just be there waiting. How often are 3rd and longs converted anyways?? 

I've always considered that such a waste. To accept the 3-4 yards of field position and then punt

I'd rather sling it downfield Jameis style and either get a catch, a DPI or a pick that nets the same distance give or take as a punt

Just the threat to stretch the field like that should net something open in the middle, or a blitz from the defense that would open up a screen

Crappy milquetoast play it safe coaching

Edited by TheGame316

Just now, buddy_z34 said:

My point is people have been arguing for years that Zeke is actually just as good in the passing game as CMC/Kamara/Barkley and it's the playcalling holding him back on that front. If you actually watch him in the open field after catching a pass he's just not as slippery as those dudes, otherwise you'd see him break more than one tackle on a reception sometimes. Even one is asking a lot from him these days.

15 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

Where did I downplay Dak with better coaching?? I said Zeke bruh. Or do you need stats to tell the different between a QB and a RB?

And once again Stop. Putting. Words. In. My. Mouth. Where did I say everything was the coaching?? Injuries to the dline played a part in the defense taking a step back last year. 

..... you do realize I can connect More.Than.One.Post.Of.Yours.At.A.Time right? 

56 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah it is. Go back and find the quote. 

You are 100% wrong, it’s not what you said.

this is your last chance before my break, admit maybe you didn’t word it exactly how you wanted to the first time and I won’t be forced to publicly shame my favorite cowboys poster

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

You are 100% wrong, it’s not what you said.

this is your last chance before my break, admit maybe you didn’t word it exactly how you wanted to the first time and I won’t be forced to publicly shame my favorite cowboys poster

Shame away. I said "Zekes best ability is to stay healthy" or something to that affect.

3 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

so would you consider him overrated cause he "could get injuried?", this is just out of curiosity. 

Ha! No, Im just saying thats his strongest attribute.

2 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

Go ahead but I dont recall saying Dak cant get better with better coaching

No, you (many people) implied Dak is less important because of coaching

• Like 1