2021 1 Rd Mock. No Simulator. Thank You Playoffpredictors.com for providing the draft order

brushmyhair

Notice how different this is from my simulated one. Looks much more realistic. I'm sure I'll get more criticism for the draft order. This is what I got when I predicted the games. I'mm surprised the Bears had a tiebreaker over the Jags when I finished picking the games, But hey, they get the ultimate prize because of it. 

When you click the hyperlinks, it shows a different outcome. This is my predicted outcome. Brees retires on top to close out his career. 

Edited by brushmyhair

50 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Rams finishing with the 4th worst record would be a dream

They brought it upon themselves. Bad personnel decisions and 1 super bowl appearance to show for it. And if this mock is an indicator of how the Chargers Rams dynamic will work, it'll go exactly opposite of what the rams initially planned, because from the look of this mock, Hollywood Herbert is gonna stick. Stan Kroenke and Les Snead got overzealous towards every marquee player to hit the trade block. They can't even pay Gurley 

Edited by brushmyhair

WR J. Chase

LB M. Parsons

It looks OK. I might go Rosseau over Chase if Rosseau is a legit top DE prospect. Devante Parker is playing at a PB level and last year's rookie Preston Williams also looked like a future PBer before the injury. Both are 6'4"+. LB M. Parsons would be a great pick.

I like the clean format you used.

I don’t think the Browns front office values LBs that much.

I like Dylan Moses. It’s just linebackers are like runningbacks. It’s not the best move to draft them in the 1st round.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I like the clean format you used.

I don’t think the Browns front office values LBs that much.

I like Dylan Moses. It’s just linebackers are like runningbacks. It’s not the best move to draft them in the 1st round.

That's bad philosophy. Kuechly, Willis, Shazier, Vander Esch, Mosley, all great ILB's drafted in rd 1

1 hour ago, Tetsujin said:

WR J. Chase

LB M. Parsons

It looks OK. I might go Rosseau over Chase if Rosseau is a legit top DE prospect. Devante Parker is playing at a PB level and last year's rookie Preston Williams also looked like a future PBer before the injury. Both are 6'4"+. LB M. Parsons would be a great pick.

If the dolphins were Running 4-3, that would have been the selection. And a WR with the Texans pick. But for now, getting Tua a top notch WR is priority 1

7 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

Hey as a Lions fan I would take the best D player in the draft at 7. Fingers crossed were not that bad but probably

I'm surprised you guys passed on Derrick Brown tbh. I have a feeling there will be a complete overhaul of the coaching staff in Detroit next year, both Quinn and Patricia outta there, and Patricia ends up back in New England, and you guys probably implement more of a 4-3 going forward