2021 1 Rd Mock. No Simulator. Thank You Playoffpredictors.com for providing the draft order

brushmyhair

11 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Why would the Jets choose a DT when we have one of the best DLines in the NFL? Doesn't make sense at all. Edge, WR, CB and RB will be our needs more than likely next draft.

you guys could do better than McClendon in the middle

On 6/8/2020 at 6:36 PM, brushmyhair said:

you guys could do better than McClendon in the middle

I think we could , but there are many other positions that should have priority for upgrading instead of defensive line — where we have allocated too many 1st round picks in over the past years.

For the Falcons picking at 21 i don't hate ever taking a D-lineman in round 1.  Although im not sure on Ray yet he is going to have to show me alot more than what he has shown so far to take him near the top 20.  So for right now i wouldn't approve that pick but i'll keep an eye on him to see how much he improves.   Depending on how Gurley comes back from his injury Najee could for sure be in play for us there.  I also am looking at all the top tier safety's next year as i think it's time to possibly upgrade our deep safety spot with someone a bit more athletic than Rico.  Still love rico as a player and want to keep him but at slot CB or backup FS/SS.

On 6/13/2020 at 10:15 PM, FalconFan13 said:

For the Falcons picking at 21 i don't hate ever taking a D-lineman in round 1.  Although im not sure on Ray yet he is going to have to show me alot more than what he has shown so far to take him near the top 20.  So for right now i wouldn't approve that pick but i'll keep an eye on him to see how much he improves.   Depending on how Gurley comes back from his injury Najee could for sure be in play for us there.  I also am looking at all the top tier safety's next year as i think it's time to possibly upgrade our deep safety spot with someone a bit more athletic than Rico.  Still love rico as a player and want to keep him but at slot CB or backup FS/SS.

I was considering mocking a RB for Atlanta

On 6/18/2020 at 6:41 PM, brushmyhair said:

I was considering mocking a RB for Atlanta

Will have to wait and see how our boy Gurley bounces back.  If he shows he's as good as he says he still is then i think we pick him up for a few more years considering how much of a fan favorite he is in Georgia. 

• 2 weeks later...

As a Packers fan, I don't have a clue how the Bears get to the worst record, I think they could complete for the division lead... theywent on a hot streak to end the season, only barely losing to the Packers and the Chiefs, which ended up in the final four.

Also, I predict Packers draft a CB early I'm the draft, top 3 rounds, maybe 1st round. And they have some WRs that MIGHT develop...

And over the Packers last 4 GMs (going back to early 90s) they've all only drafted one offensive non-linemen in the 1st round. They seem to think their is most value in QBs, OTs and defense for the 1st round.

Edited by Beast

On 6/28/2020 at 5:21 PM, Beast said:

As a Packers fan, I don't have a clue how the Bears get to the worst record, I think they could complete for the division lead... theywent on a hot streak to end the season, only barely losing to the Packers and the Chiefs, which ended up in the final four.

Also, I predict Packers draft a CB early I'm the draft, top 3 rounds, maybe 1st round. And they have some WRs that MIGHT develop...

And over the Packers last 4 GMs (going back to early 90s) they've all only drafted one offensive non-linemen in the 1st round. They seem to think their is most value in QBs, OTs and defense for the 1st round.

Here's why, because they'll be flip flopping between trubisky and foles all season, they'll be getting poor field position on their offensive drives and they'll be giving great field position to the opponents through turnovers

12 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

Here's why, because they'll be flip flopping between trubisky and foles all season, they'll be getting poor field position on their offensive drives and they'll be giving great field position to the opponents through turnovers

As a fan of their division rival, I just don't see it... they went 8-8 this year, with their play caller forgetting that running the ball was an option early in the season and their QB/OL struggling and their defense dealing with a good number of injuries...

And they still got to 8-8 thanks to a dominant run at the end where they only lost to teams that ended up in the conference championship (and you can make a good argument that they should have won all of them if not for one play, except the game against the team that won the Superbowl).

1 minute ago, Beast said:

As a fan of their division rival, I just don't see it... they went 8-8 this year, with their play caller forgetting that running the ball was an option early in the season and their QB/OL struggling and their defense dealing with a good number of injuries...

And they still got to 8-8 thanks to a dominant run at the end where they only lost to teams that ended up in the conference championship (and you can make a good argument that they should have won all of them if not for one play, except the game against the team that won the Superbowl).

I'm taking into account though the lack of preparation for the season due to COVID-19. 

1 hour ago, brushmyhair said:

I'm taking into account though the lack of preparation for the season due to COVID-19. 

Yes because clearly the Bears are going to lack preparation more than the 31 other teams. All makes sense now.