Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
brushmyhair

2021 1 Rd Mock. No Simulator. Thank You Playoffpredictors.com for providing the draft order

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Jason_Bengal_Fl said:

What about everyone else? :)

Happy now. Just made the edits

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

Happy now. Just made the edits

I'm not going to provide the colleges. You guys are smart enough to figure it out for yourselves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49ers - would be very disappointed if the picked at #18.

But if they do, then so be it, and you got the player and position right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I could see Surtain if and only if we let Jackson walk after next year.  Otherwise, I would put our top needs as RT, WR and TE at this point.  Disappointed that Joe wouldn't be reunited with Chase, but I can see another WR in that spot if they don't like a RT that high (assuming Jonah Williams plays well enough at LT... if not, draft a LT and slide Jonah to RT).

 

And BTW, I'll take the alternate outcome in the link if I had a choice)

Edited by INbengalfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Danish49ers said:

49ers - would be very disappointed if the picked at #18.

But if they do, then so be it, and you got the player and position right.

Super Bowl hangovers happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interest to see Chicago with #1. Whats your project record for them? They obviously have a huge need at the most important position, but I think they have a quite good roster around bad QBs. They won't battle for the title for sure, but #1 is quite surprising (tho probably the best what could happen for them, Lawrence would content already as a rookie with that roster)

As for Denver, I think we are getting quite overlooked, and that's ok. We probably will surprise a lot of people this season. You certantly have the Chargers way too high. But the pick for the Broncos (position wise) is spot on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I definitely could see the Vikings going DE in round one, so position would be solid and if he improves this season, could easily be worth that pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

I could see Surtain if and only if we let Jackson walk after next year.  Otherwise, I would put our top needs as RT, WR and TE at this point.  Disappointed that Joe wouldn't be reunited with Chase, but I can see another WR in that spot if they don't like a RT that high (assuming Jonah Williams plays well enough at LT... if not, draft a LT and slide Jonah to RT).

 

And BTW, I'll take the alternate outcome in the link if I had a choice)

We know the Bengals brass put a big premium on CB, so it certainly wouldn't be surprising, but I agree with you that OT is likely the top need next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Interest to see Chicago with #1. Whats your project record for them? They obviously have a huge need at the most important position, but I think they have a quite good roster around bad QBs. They won't battle for the title for sure, but #1 is quite surprising (tho probably the best what could happen for them, Lawrence would content already as a rookie with that roster)

As for Denver, I think we are getting quite overlooked, and that's ok. We probably will surprise a lot of people this season. You certantly have the Chargers way too high. But the pick for the Broncos (position wise) is spot on.

i predicted them and Jacksonville both go 2-14, and apparently the site gave Chicago the tiebreaker because of Strength Of Schedule. i'm high on Herbert and the situation he's in, plus, when teams face each other 3 times and 1 team wins twice against them in the regular season, when they get that 3rd matchup, the team seems to find a way to get the win. Remember when the Giants ended the undefeated season, the Cowboys beat the Giants TWICE. Giants get that 3rd matchup, Boom. "THAT'S MAH QUARTERBACK"

 

 

The bears are going to be flipping between Foles and Trubisky all season. It's going to be like when Tampa flipped between Winston and Fitzpatrick and got the 5th pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, The Gnat said:

I definitely could see the Vikings going DE in round one, so position would be solid and if he improves this season, could easily be worth that pick.

Looked at your roster, thought you could use a DB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

The bears are going to be flipping between Foles and Trubisky all season. It's going to be like when Tampa flipped between Winston and Fitzpatrick and got the 5th pick

Tho I agree that flipping between Foles and Trubisky won't help at all. Don't you think that Defense can't win them more than 2 games?

Every Chicago fan should brace the tank tho. Lawrence in that team would be amazing.

Edited by BowserBroncos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

i'm high on Herbert and the situation he's in, plus, when teams face each other 3 times and 1 team wins twice against them in the regular season, when they get that 3rd matchup, the team seems to find a way to get the win. Remember when the Giants ended the undefeated season, the Cowboys beat the Giants TWICE. Giants get that 3rd matchup, Boom. "THAT'S MAH QUARTERBACK"

I'm not a Herbert hater, but I don't think he falled into the best situation for him. Chargerd have great problems in their OL, specially on the left side. That's never good for a rookie QB that has somethings to learn before hits his full development. I do think if the Chargers develop him well, he can succeed. Leaving only the Raiders without a young QB to lead them for the next decade or so.

With all this bizarre situation the world is in, I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor starts this year and Herbert take the the train mid-season or later. Which would probably won't help the Chargers chances this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

I'm not a Herbert hater, but I don't think he falled into the best situation for him. Chargerd have great problems in their OL, specially on the left side. That's never good for a rookie QB that has somethings to learn before hits his full development. I do think if the Chargers develop him well, he can succeed. Leaving only the Raiders without a young QB to lead them for the next decade or so.

With all this bizarre situation the world is in, I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor starts this year and Herbert take the the train mid-season or later. Which would probably won't help the Chargers chances this year.

The chargers upgraded their line from the looks of things. They stole Trai Turner and all they had to do was trade Russell Okung. They signed Bryan Bulaga to anchor the right side of the line, and they have Pouncey at center, and we have yet to see what happens with Lamp. I remember the year he was drafted, I'm shocked he wasn't a first rd pick. His injury issues became apparent in the nfl

 

They need to sell tickets, Looking at their schedule right now, If taylor struggles early on against a team like the panthers, By week 4, Herbert probably makes his debut start against the Buccaneers

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Tho I agree that flipping between Foles and Trubisky won't help at all. Don't you think that Defense can't win them more than 2 games?

Every Chicago fan should brace the tank tho. Lawrence in that team would be amazing.

Those 2 QB's are going to be turning the ball over giving their opponents great field position. The defense won't be able to bail out the team from the offensive hole they put themselves in

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2020 at 6:01 PM, brushmyhair said:

That's all besides the point. Kuechly and Willis were the closest to getting rings. BOTH Were the unquestioned leaders of their defenses

I agree and disagree with both of you. 
 

Elite linebackers are absolutely worth taking in the 1st. But Dylan Moses isn’t an elite LB prospect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...