Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
brushmyhair

2021 1 Rd Mock. No Simulator. Thank You Playoffpredictors.com for providing the draft order

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I agree and disagree with both of you. 
 

Elite linebackers are absolutely worth taking in the 1st. But Dylan Moses isn’t an elite LB prospect. 

Dylan Moses has elite potential if he can stay healthy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2020 at 3:38 PM, Tetsujin said:

As of now, we have 2 excellent receivers + solid contributors. It's why we didn't a WR this past draft.

 Let's etch this in stone now for other mockers, Miami does not need a WR in the 1st round. The thing to keep in mind though is that the projected three starters (Parker, Williams, Wilson) have all had injury issues. I think they would draft a TE like Freirmuth and transition Gesicki into a big WR, like Graham in NO, before they take another receiver in the 1st.

If we're picking at 3 I'd hope Tua + Fitzpatrick got hurt or Houston sucks terribly. They could possibly trade down from 3 and 9 depending on who they have on their board.

Edited by Ajayii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brushmyhair said:

Dylan Moses has elite potential if he can stay healthy 

Meh. He’s awesome as a sideline-sideline player. A little more physical than Roquan Smith, but very similar players. Not elite. He doesn’t have the size or the power to dominate at the point of attack. 
 

Hes’s good, for sure. Great? Idk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Meh. He’s awesome as a sideline-sideline player. A little more physical than Roquan Smith, but very similar players. Not elite. He doesn’t have the size or the power to dominate at the point of attack. 
 

Hes’s good, for sure. Great? Idk. 

The potential to be great is there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2020 at 1:54 PM, Ajayii said:

 Let's etch this in stone now for other mockers, Miami does not need a WR in the 1st round. The thing to keep in mind though is that the projected three starters (Parker, Williams, Wilson) have all had injury issues. I think they would draft a TE like Freirmuth and transition Gesicki into a big WR, like Graham in NO, before they take another receiver in the 1st.

If we're picking at 3 I'd hope Tua + Fitzpatrick got hurt or Houston sucks terribly. They could possibly trade down from 3 and 9 depending on who they have on their board.

I do like the idea of an elite slot receiver, depending how the draft falls. Rondale Moore looks great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't mind the Bucs taking a look at RB in the first. But, from what I have seen so far, I like Etienne and Hubbard a bit more. Not to say that will be the case at the end of the 2020 season, but that's where it stands with me now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2020 at 2:42 PM, brushmyhair said:

That's bad philosophy. Kuechly, Willis, Shazier, Vander Esch, Mosley, all great ILB's drafted in rd 1

Devin White will be a fixture on that list soon with all the national attention we are getting this coming season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not understanding the whole "simulator" aspect to all this.

The Bears make a massive trade for Lawrence?

Or...what? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why the Eagles trade up from 32 for a G but ok ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2020 at 12:28 PM, SteelKing728 said:

If we are picking 13th, get me a QB!

I think you could do better than Newman. Minnesota's own Tanner Morgan in rd 2. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2020 at 3:54 PM, Heinz D. said:

I'm not understanding the whole "simulator" aspect to all this.

The Bears make a massive trade for Lawrence?

Or...what? 

They finished with the same record as Jacksonville when I predicted all the games in the sites simulator, but they held the SOS tiebreaker at the end of the season. Giving the bears the 1st pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2020 at 12:42 PM, bigdog2372 said:

I wouldn't mind the Bucs taking a look at RB in the first. But, from what I have seen so far, I like Etienne and Hubbard a bit more. Not to say that will be the case at the end of the 2020 season, but that's where it stands with me now.

Trust me on this, once the season is over, you will see what I see, that Najee Harris is the best RB in this draft class. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2020 at 12:45 PM, bigdog2372 said:

Devin White will be a fixture on that list soon with all the national attention we are getting this coming season.

I wouldn't be surprised. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

They finished with the same record as Jacksonville when I predicted all the games in the sites simulator, but they held the SOS tiebreaker at the end of the season. Giving the bears the 1st pick

Oh.

Sure. Of course. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...