2021 1 Rd Mock. No Simulator. Thank You Playoffpredictors.com for providing the draft order

brushmyhair

On 5/9/2020 at 3:38 PM, Tetsujin said:

As of now, we have 2 excellent receivers + solid contributors. It's why we didn't a WR this past draft.

Let's etch this in stone now for other mockers, Miami does not need a WR in the 1st round. The thing to keep in mind though is that the projected three starters (Parker, Williams, Wilson) have all had injury issues. I think they would draft a TE like Freirmuth and transition Gesicki into a big WR, like Graham in NO, before they take another receiver in the 1st.

If we're picking at 3 I'd hope Tua + Fitzpatrick got hurt or Houston sucks terribly. They could possibly trade down from 3 and 9 depending on who they have on their board.

Edited by Ajayii

1 hour ago, brushmyhair said:

Dylan Moses has elite potential if he can stay healthy 

Meh. He’s awesome as a sideline-sideline player. A little more physical than Roquan Smith, but very similar players. Not elite. He doesn’t have the size or the power to dominate at the point of attack. 

Hes’s good, for sure. Great? Idk. 

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Meh. He’s awesome as a sideline-sideline player. A little more physical than Roquan Smith, but very similar players. Not elite. He doesn’t have the size or the power to dominate at the point of attack. 

Hes’s good, for sure. Great? Idk. 

The potential to be great is there

On 5/16/2020 at 1:54 PM, Ajayii said:

Let's etch this in stone now for other mockers, Miami does not need a WR in the 1st round. The thing to keep in mind though is that the projected three starters (Parker, Williams, Wilson) have all had injury issues. I think they would draft a TE like Freirmuth and transition Gesicki into a big WR, like Graham in NO, before they take another receiver in the 1st.

If we're picking at 3 I'd hope Tua + Fitzpatrick got hurt or Houston sucks terribly. They could possibly trade down from 3 and 9 depending on who they have on their board.

I do like the idea of an elite slot receiver, depending how the draft falls. Rondale Moore looks great. 

On 5/9/2020 at 2:42 PM, brushmyhair said:

That's bad philosophy. Kuechly, Willis, Shazier, Vander Esch, Mosley, all great ILB's drafted in rd 1

Devin White will be a fixture on that list soon with all the national attention we are getting this coming season.

On 5/18/2020 at 3:54 PM, Heinz D. said:

I'm not understanding the whole "simulator" aspect to all this.

The Bears make a massive trade for Lawrence?

Or...what? 

They finished with the same record as Jacksonville when I predicted all the games in the sites simulator, but they held the SOS tiebreaker at the end of the season. Giving the bears the 1st pick

On 5/18/2020 at 12:42 PM, bigdog2372 said:

I wouldn't mind the Bucs taking a look at RB in the first. But, from what I have seen so far, I like Etienne and Hubbard a bit more. Not to say that will be the case at the end of the 2020 season, but that's where it stands with me now.

Trust me on this, once the season is over, you will see what I see, that Najee Harris is the best RB in this draft class. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

They finished with the same record as Jacksonville when I predicted all the games in the sites simulator, but they held the SOS tiebreaker at the end of the season. Giving the bears the 1st pick

Oh.

Sure. Of course.