Offensive Breakout Player for 2020

Trentwannabe

Who breaks out on offense in 2020?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who breaks out on offense in 2020?

• TE Dawson Knox
    • TE Thomas Sweeney
    • RB Devin Singletary
    • RB Zack Moss
    • WR Gabriel Davidson
    • WR Isaiah Hodgins
    • OL Cody Ford

I'm the one guy who picked Zack Moss, I just envision with us being a run oriented team that he is going to get the goal line carries and maybe reach double digit TD's. I like the Josh Allen goal line sneaks, but I think this could be a thing of the past if Moss truly is the battering ram his tape shows.

1 hour ago, Maxmw22 said:

I'm the one guy who picked Zack Moss, I just envision with us being a run oriented team that he is going to get the goal line carries and maybe reach double digit TD's. I like the Josh Allen goal line sneaks, but I think this could be a thing of the past if Moss truly is the battering ram his tape shows.

I hope you’re right. As great as Allen is down there, not having him take unnecessary hits at the goal line would be nice

Need some Moss Mode

6 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I hope you’re right. As great as Allen is down there, not having him take unnecessary hits at the goal line would be nice

Need some Moss Mode

I am going to date myself but

Moss Tequila?

Sammy_Hagar.png

Edited by Maxmw22

I'm not sure he will be the true breakout but in terms of outperforming draft position, it's Isiah Hodgins for me. 

He doesn't have pure straight line speed, but he has fantastic short area burst, and you see time after time him getting a yard of space, and the guy has natural hands, you can tell, he isn't forcing it. I think he'll become a Beasley esque chain mover. Maybe not massive yards but a lot of catches