2021 NFL Draft Thread

ChaRisMa

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

I've said similar things about Bateman. He's not as good as JJ, but not far behind. Moore isn't a direct comp to Aiyuk based on size, but Moore would be absolutely dynamite for GB. Instant (and significant) upgrade at the slot position, gadget position plus PR position. Really can't think of a player within reasonable range of us who would have a higher chance at an instant impact for us. 

I really like both of these guys for us. 1a. Bateman 1b. E. Moore. 

Just now, thrILL! said:

Talking heads are going to keep mocking WRs to GB in the 1st rd until the year it finally happens. Even if it’s not until Aaron Rodgers’ future son suits up at QB.  

Agreed.  It's an "easy" pick to make that doesn't even require any imagination.  Dating back to Ted Thompson taking over, the Packers have drafted a QB (2), OT (2), DL (4), EDGE (3), LB (1), CB (2), and S (2) in the first round.  IF this was a stronger DL class, I'd anticipate them taking a DL.  I'm guessing they'll either go EDGE (Joe Tyron or Carlos Basham) or a DB (Jevon Holland).

23 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

2019 Draft Thread

2020 Draft Thread

And we only hit a little over 100 pages.

2019 -- GB was picking 12th.   many more prospects to discuss and a new HC and offensive system likely drove the discussion

2020 -- I would say was a standard type year with a real CFB season to discuss players as there were more games and an NFL combine

2021 -- no combine, no in person visits, limited CFB season, moderators failing.....yet again..... to stimulate and drive discussion

Just now, squire12 said:

2019 -- GB was picking 12th.   many more prospects to discuss and a new HC and offensive system likely drove the discussion

2020 -- I would say was a standard type year with a real CFB season to discuss players as there were more games and an NFL combine

2021 -- no combine, no in person visits, limited CFB season, moderators failing.....yet again..... to stimulate and drive discussion

Oh I don't disagree.