2021 NFL Draft Thread

3 hours ago, hitnhope said:

Why would we trade up for a safety?  I havent seen this guy play, but seems our needs are CB,OT, and DL far more than a safety.

He can play more than just safety. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, gopackgo972 said:

I came here specifically to see if you had seen this and his RAS score. It’s gonna happen. I think Holland is under the radar enough with the deep CB that he will be there at #29. 

let’s make this happen bro, speak it into existence. I’m an Oregon alum and the Packers have never had a top Oregon player on their team. This would be AWESOME. 

whats your thoughts on Gute possibly trading up to get him? I mean he was in Eugene and saw him perform then sees the RAS score, he has to want him right? 

He's also Canadian, woo! Some Pro comps are Budda Baker, Jordan Poyer from what I've seen. Savage is competent in the slot so I wouldn't hate it, but would be lying if I wouldn't rather have a cover corner

On 4/2/2021 at 1:23 AM, CWood21 said:
On 4/1/2021 at 8:28 PM, Packerraymond said:

Didn't expect this, but I love the way he plays so I'm keeping him where he's at on my board. He had the best 1-1 record at the Senior Bowl too. The feet are there and so is the explosive kick step, doesn't match those numbers.

To be fair, Sternberger also tested poorly according to RAS but the Packers still took him.

To be fair, ew

35 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

He's also Canadian, woo! Some Pro comps are Budda Baker, Jordan Poyer from what I've seen. Savage is competent in the slot so I wouldn't hate it, but would be lying if I wouldn't rather have a cover corner

We got dat boy king tho

8 hours ago, Leader said:

GDT nickname: Deo ; DL ; Demo :)

Multiple semicolons and an emoji?  What are we?  Vikings fans?

Just cuz I don't know how....

Can anyone pull a RAS score from Damarius Randall and compare it to Holland?

I'm gonna admit to watching about 45 seconds of Holland tape.  Next to nothing.  But he sure looks a lot quicker and more physical than Randall.  Like Holland appears to be a great fit as a slot/hybrid player.  And if GB still loves them some Sullivan on the pure slot, Holland is oh so much 1000% better than Will Redmond in that 3rd safety role.

I'm starting to love on Holland, despite not seeing a lot of him.  Hoping his RAS is better.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Just cuz I don't know how....

Can anyone pull a RAS score from Damarius Randall and compare it to Holland?

I'm gonna admit to watching about 45 seconds of Holland tape.  Next to nothing.  But he sure looks a lot quicker and more physical than Randall.  Like Holland appears to be a great fit as a slot/hybrid player.  And if GB still loves them some Sullivan on the pure slot, Holland is oh so much 1000% better than Will Redmond in that 3rd safety role.

I'm starting to love on Holland, despite not seeing a lot of him.  Hoping his RAS is better.

الصورة

His RAS is now probably a bit lower as players are more athletic as time passes by.

Edited by VonKarman
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

الصورة

His RAS is now probably a bit lower as players are more athletic as time passes by.

Thank you.  Makes me feel better about liking him. (Holland)

1 hour ago, DWhitehurst said:

Similar with Kevin King, who tested outstanding.

I might be off base but I don't think King and Randall have the same sort of attitude in regards what was brought up here.

• Like 2