Ranking The Roster - #1

TitanLegend

Who is the best player on the Titans roster?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best player on the Titans roster?

• Taylor Lewan
    • Kevin Byard
    • Derrick Henry
    • Ryan Tannehill
    • Jayon Brown
    • Adoree Jackson
    • Rashaan Evans
    • Rodger Saffold
    • AJ Brown
    • Ben Jones

As per usual, with the draft over and the largely dead period between now and training camp for football, we start our annual Ranking the Roster then eventually Adopt a Titan to get us through these tough times.

I was trying to hold off on this until we figured out if Clowney was coming here or not, because I'm sure he'd be in the top 10 somewhere, but oh well.

There's undoubtedly going to be a lot of shakeup this year, as 4 members of last year's top 10 are no longer a part of the team.

2019's top 10:

1. Jurrell Casey
  2. Kevin Byard
  3. Taylor Lewan
  4. Delanie Walker
  5. Jayon Brown
  6. Rodger Saffold
  7. Logan Ryan
  8. Derrick Henry
  9. Brett Kern
  10. Wesley Woodyard

Who do you guys have as #1 this year?

19 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Byard moves up to #1. He’s arguably the best safety in football and is huge for our defense.

I agree I think this has to be Kevin Byard and I do agree he is the best safety in football. He is a leader for the defense and is as consistently strong as it comes. There are other candidates but I can't think of a better Titan to be #1.

Went Henry

Hes becoming the face of the franchise

Hes becoming the leader of the team

He carried this team in the month of January 

Other guys can obviously be made to be the guy but Henry’s impact has been much more impactful IMO than any other guy on the roster

Henrys play had aloud Tannehill and others to shine so Henry is the guy for me

• Like 2

You can tell this team is definitely in good hands now when we’re debating between arguably the best safety in football and the king as our best player. Not to mention some damn good players coming up soon like a top 5 LT in Lewan and possibly soon to be a top 15(maybe top 10) WR in the league in Brown?

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

You can tell this team is definitely in good hands now when we’re debating between arguably the best safety in football and the king as our best player. Not to mention some damn good players coming up soon like a top 5 LT in Lewan and possibly soon to be a top 15(maybe top 10) WR in the league in Brown?

Dudes like Simmons, Brown, Evans, Landry, Jackson, etc.

We definitely have some very good young players. 

Late, but gotta go Henry here. I mean, *gestures at everything* 

I saw some people talking Byard. Love him. Guy's a good safety and one of my favorite Titans, but Derrick Henry has legitimate greatness in him if he can continue the improvement we've seen over the past two seasons. I read a wonderful Yahoo piece a couple years back when Henry was starting to get rolling in '18 when he talked about how Eddie George changed his perspective and launched him into a new phase of growth in his game. If this is his growth and him "figuring himself out" in the NFL, we've not even seen the best yet.

I am a little wary about how his body may do with the load it took on last season, but if anyone is going to be able to shoulder the workload, it's Henry. Him on the franchise tag is just going to be extra incentive for him to ball.