The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

5 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

If we don’t go after Ramsey im rioting, this podcast is hilarious

If Ramsey isn’t tagged the Titans can’t possibly screw this up

Ramsey said he wants to play with Lewan don’t F this up Titans 

I mean he wants to play with whoever pays him the most money which I doubt the Titans will.

7 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean he wants to play with whoever pays him the most money which I doubt the Titans will.

yeah it's never gonna happen. but swapping out butler for ramsey is gonna be my pipe dream until it's no longer feasible and he signs w the raiders or whatever lol

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if any of you guys are active on Titans twitter, but sadly Matt Neely passed away suddenly yesterday. I didn't know him, nor ever have correspondence with him online, but the guy was basically the ultimate Titans fan and helped grow the Bussin' With The Boys podcast.

Very tragic news...pretty sure he was 20-something, so very young. Seemed like a great guy who went above and beyond for his friends and the team. 

57 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Not sure if any of you guys are active on Titans twitter, but sadly Matt Neely passed away suddenly yesterday. I didn't know him, nor ever have correspondence with him online, but the guy was basically the ultimate Titans fan and helped grow the Bussin' With The Boys podcast.

Very tragic news...pretty sure he was 20-something, so very young. Seemed like a great guy who went above and beyond for his friends and the team. 

yeah, really really sad news. i never even interacted with him but he was such a funny, positive force in the online titans fan community. being that he knows taylor and will i hope they can get the team to make some kind of gesture toward him and his family.

13 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

yeah, really really sad news. i never even interacted with him but he was such a funny, positive force in the online titans fan community. being that he knows taylor and will i hope they can get the team to make some kind of gesture toward him and his family.

Lewan and Compton bought a bunch, I think it's approaching 10K. Titans twitter posted a tribute, too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...