The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

I know some don't identify whatsoever with Oiler... But Dr. Doom 100% deserves this nod... One of the most underrated players of all time... One of the pioneers of the 3-4 olb position... Rookie of the Year, 7 pro bowls, all 70s team... Buff said... Put the man in!!!

Check out @nflnetwork's Tweet: https://twitter.com/nflnetwork/status/900800210779070464?s=09

I sometimes think about the fact that, if we had traded the Mariota pick to the Eagles, we likely would have been forced to take Jared Goff last year. And we'd also be without Conklin, Henry, Austin Johnson and Corey Davis. I hated Ruston, but man, he could have easily killed this franchise for another five years.

Everything related to football seems to be going wrong. I'm having a conflict with paypal so I can't sign up to CBS all access and Pk's site. I lost my Mariota jersey and my 3 year olds Mariota jersey has a hole in it. 

I just hope Titans win against Raiders. 

32 minutes ago, Farsendor1 said:

Everything related to football seems to be going wrong. I'm having a conflict with paypal so I can't sign up to CBS all access and Pk's site. I lost my Mariota jersey and my 3 year olds Mariota jersey has a hole in it. 

I just hope Titans win against Raiders. 

You aren't missing anything on PK's site, just as an fyi. It only cost me $5 and I'm already regretting it.

Just now, Farsendor1 said:

Yeah, i'm not going to disclose that on here. I didn't do anything illegal but i'm trying to get it worked out. 

Understandable, best of luck with that. If you need ways to see the games during the season(if that's what CBS all access is for), I can hook you up.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

You aren't missing anything on PK's site, just as an fyi. It only cost me $5 and I'm already regretting it.

I'm sad to hear this, but kind of expected it. Just from headlines and the first couple grafs, it looks like it's virtually the same content that he was writing for ESPN. Which was never anything groundbreaking. It pains me to say this as someone who works for a newspaper, but it's just tough to spend money on solely print content. He's going to need to branch out if he wants consistent subscriber numbers.

So the Browns are trying to get rid of Joe Haden. I know I know. He's old and been hurt and looked at as mostly a name now BUT I wouldn't mind getting him in here for cheap and have him replace McCain. Brice is bad and although Adoree started over him on Sunday we are one injury away from him playing meaningful snaps again. We have the cap space and I think Joe has a little left in the tank if he can stay healthy. BIG if but at the very least he would be a good vet to have around adoree and sims.   

Edit!! I forgot about Reed... So idk rather let Reed take Brices snaps lolol my bad boys 

Edited by VY-FTW

4 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

That was awesome. Who is number 69? I'm awful with numbers of players. Also, who is Hunter Hayes?

Jimmy Staten is the #69 in the video. Tyler Marz also wears #69 though.

No idea who Hunter Hayes is, but he'll be the halftime performance during week 1.