The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

On 8/31/2017 at 6:13 PM, titans0021 said:

I wish someone could explain to me what Carson Wentz has possibly done to get the kind of insane hype he has heading into this season.

I'll be honest and just say that discussing this issue with 100% truth and transparency would violate at least one forum rule.

NFCE/east coast bias is a reason as well though.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheDeeeeej said:

Idk why but I have no want to visit the site since it was updated. 

It feels like a different site and I don't care or have time to figure anything out. 

What is there to figure out? It functions basically the same as the old one, except improved in every facet. The difference on mobile is crazy to me. The site is finally usable on the phone. 

What part are you not feeling? 

There's a few functions that are probably really nice that I don't use such as the follow tool and block tool, but they don't affect my enjoyment of the site.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

What is there to figure out? It functions basically the same as the old one, except improved in every facet. The difference on mobile is crazy to me. The site is finally usable on the phone. 

What part are you not feeling? 

There's a few functions that are probably really nice that I don't use such as the follow tool and block tool, but they don't affect my enjoyment of the site.

Yeah, that's where I'm at. I hate to lose Deeeej, but honestly the transition has been pretty smooth. There's added features, but if you don't want to use them, you don't really have to, and as you said, if you opt to use FF in the most basic way, things function pretty much exactly as the old FF. The mobile aspect has been great though. As much as I loved old FF, it was just such a pain to browse on my phone.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, TitanTuff said:

How does the like function work? Can I only like a poster once or over and over? We should all like each others posts like crazy.

You can like any individual post, though I think there's a maximum of 10 likes per day. I've been trying to like more posts, but sometimes it just slips my mind.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheDeeeeej said:

Idk why but I have no want to visit the site since it was updated. 

It feels like a different site and I don't care or have time to figure anything out. 

Yeah...You don't have to change anything you do. If you want to enter the most basic text and submit you can.

But you can also do other things if you choose too.  I encourage you to give it a little more time and a chance.