The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

Anyone else caught the Byard/Sanders/Honeybadger moment on twitter? Man, Mularkey and JRob sure did the best they could to bring back the team into some of the national spotlight, but it's crazy how under the radar we continue to be when even a 1st team All-Pro is getting disrespected like that.

On 3/21/2018 at 9:26 AM, tntitans4life17 said:

Yeah, I think @titanrick used to run a league here on the forum. I don't have a league that needs a body, but if you start one up/find one that needs another just let me know and I would be interested in joining

I did, but I don't have the time for fantasy baseball anymore.  I did enjoy it back in the day.

On 3/21/2018 at 2:39 PM, Andrei01 said:

Anyone else caught the Byard/Sanders/Honeybadger moment on twitter? Man, Mularkey and JRob sure did the best they could to bring back the team into some of the national spotlight, but it's crazy how under the radar we continue to be when even a 1st team All-Pro is getting disrespected like that.

Anyone see that Deion doubled down yesterday and said he hadn't heard of Byard or 3-time Pro Bowl safety Harrison Smith? The fact that he's paid seven figures to talk football is almost painful.

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Man, and I thought we had hit rock bottom after 2014.

I kid, I kid. Pretty cool.

hahaha. 

They followed me after I clapped back at Malik Jackson (I dont know how to spell his name!) on twitter  LOOL

My tweet was pretty good xD

3 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Anyone see that Deion doubled down yesterday and said he hadn't heard of Byard or 3-time Pro Bowl safety Harrison Smith? The fact that he's paid seven figures to talk football is almost painful.

Man, that's pretty crazy to think about. I mean, Byard, I might get that, he's only had a couple of years in the league and his role wasn't that big in his rookie year, but Smith is a legit proven veteran who has been a top safety basically ever since he entered the league. And then the nerve to double down on it instead of trying to talk his way out of it? Crazy!

47 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

Man, that's pretty crazy to think about. I mean, Byard, I might get that, he's only had a couple of years in the league and his role wasn't that big in his rookie year, but Smith is a legit proven veteran who has been a top safety basically ever since he entered the league. And then the nerve to double down on it instead of trying to talk his way out of it? Crazy!

Yeah, I can accept not knowing who Byard is. Still embarrassing, but if he owns the mistake, nobody even thinks about it the next day. For him, a week later, to go even further all-in with the nonsense and then drag in one of the best safeties in football for the last few years as another "nobody" just makes him look terrible.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, I can accept not knowing who Byard is. Still embarrassing, but if he owns the mistake, nobody even thinks about it the next day. For him, a week later, to go even further all-in with the nonsense and then drag in one of the best safeties in football for the last few years as another "nobody" just makes him look terrible.

I can't. He gets paid to analyze the NFL lol. My mom knows who Kevin Byard is ffs 

Word coming out of NE, is that Rob Gronkowski is unhappy wit his contract, & hasn’t been in contact wit the patriots. Soy question is this if you’re JRob do you call up NE & ask what they want for Gronkowski me personally I’ll give up a 3rd  & next yr 3rd & pay him around 11-12 mill annually in a heart beat him & Delanie with Corey Davis ?

1 hour ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Singapore is a hell of a city. Bali is the most overrated place I've been to.

Given that the wife and I just passed up an opportunity to go to Bali, I'm happy to read this. I'll probably do Singapore at some point, enjoyed Thailand so much that the wife is really pushing for another SE Asia trip. Though it's looking like a Greece/Morocco vacation is more than likely our next major destination since we have a couple of friends that have Greece near the top of their list as well and I really enjoyed having a group of four of us when we spent two weeks in Thailand.