Sign in to follow this  
titans0021

The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

18 hours ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

So which one of you all triggered the Rams fan talking about punters in that King thread? Dude kept going on about it for pages haha

Me lmfao they get butt hurt over any little thing

21 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Given that the wife and I just passed up an opportunity to go to Bali, I'm happy to read this. I'll probably do Singapore at some point, enjoyed Thailand so much that the wife is really pushing for another SE Asia trip. Though it's looking like a Greece/Morocco vacation is more than likely our next major destination since we have a couple of friends that have Greece near the top of their list as well and I really enjoyed having a group of four of us when we spent two weeks in Thailand.

Bali food was amazing. Literally some of the best food I've had of all different types of cuisine. Downside is the beaches are pretty lame compared to the Philippines and it's definitely the most hippie. Too many people in one spot that believe in and swear by the benefits of healing stones and chakras.

If you go to SE Asia, Maldives can be done cheaply. Best beaches in the world. Or the Philippines! 

On 3/31/2018 at 11:54 AM, ttitansfan4life said:
On 3/31/2018 at 4:00 AM, MdTitansFan56 said:

So which one of you all triggered the Rams fan talking about punters in that King thread? Dude kept going on about it for pages haha

Typical Rams fans on here.... One of the most obnoxious fanbases on FF.

I mean with all due respect... both teams have great punters, and you can't go wrong with either of them. It's not like they are talking up some scrub.

As I'm getting older, the hangovers are getting worse and worse. I hate it. It's too the point that I tell myself I'm never drinking more than three drinks ever. And then I put down half a bottle of gin. College, you'd just go slam a McGriddle and a coffee and the hangover was gone. Now, I still hate myself in the evening.

Posted (edited)

How sad is it the only way the Titans are on a Sunday Night game is at a Hockey Game 

Edited by Titans fan 617

14 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

The boys are back at it lmao

Did you see Lewan flipping the bird? I was cracking up and the announcers didn't say a word about it. Just pretending like it wasn't happening lol

4 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Did you see Lewan flipping the bird? I was cracking up and the announcers didn't say a word about it. Just pretending like it wasn't happening lol

Those guys are a lucky charm. Lewan is amazing.

that feeling when you're about to resign from the worst job you've ever worked in your entire life cuz you're going to work with friends and make more $$ >>>>>>