The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Man... I don't think I've ever seen our Titania boards as dead as they've been the past few weeks... even the offseasons of our extra lean years. 

I'm itching for some football talk guys!!!!!

I want to talk Titans it’s just hard to talk about certain things when we need training camp here to help settle some question marks

• Like 1

On 7/5/2018 at 5:08 PM, ragevsuall17 said:

Man... I don't think I've ever seen our Titania boards as dead as they've been the past few weeks... even the offseasons of our extra lean years. 

I'm itching for some football talk guys!!!!!

Rage I'm dyyyyyying for some TITANS FOOTBALL

• Like 1

12 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

Rage I'm dyyyyyying for some TITANS FOOTBALL

Dooooooood!! Maybe it's cuz I haven't really kept up with baseball this year (even with mt Phils in 1st), but I have beenall about the World Cup (even with the US out)... but this offseason feels like the longest already!! New unis,  big money free agent, 2 "1st round" picks again... and then nothing for months...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Dooooooood!! Maybe it's cuz I haven't really kept up with baseball this year (even with mt Phils in 1st), but I have beenall about the World Cup (even with the US out)... but this offseason feels like the longest already!! New unis,  big money free agent, 2 "1st round" picks again... and then nothing for months...

Dog days of summer, my man. Nothing like the NFL season, especially when you have reason for excitement like we do (finally). TC is just around the corner!!

Happened to cross paths with Kevin Dyson the other day.  He was at the same cookout with me.  Thanked him for the Music City Miracle.  We didn't talk much about football oddly.  We talked about  pursing more degrees in higher education and the importance of never stopping learning.  
Real cool dude. Good at dominoes.  :) 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Happened to cross paths with Kevin Dyson the other day.  He was at the same cookout with me.  Thanked him for the Music City Miracle.  We didn't talk much about football oddly.  We talked about  pursing more degrees in higher education and the importance of never stopping learning.  
Real cool dude. Good at dominoes.  :) 

That's awesome!!!

• Like 1

I know a lot of you guys won't venture to the Feedback Forum, so I figured I'd post this here in case anyone is interested in changing their username while keeping their post count. Open through the end of the month and then closed until next summer.

20 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I know a lot of you guys won't venture to the Feedback Forum, so I figured I'd post this here in case anyone is interested in changing their username while keeping their post count. Open through the end of the month and then closed until next summer.

Hmm... that is tempting, though I feel I should have to wear this badge of shame for eternity.