titans0021

The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

Hey in light of the NFL's top 100 list. I decided to make our own. Y'all should go vote.

Hey dudes. I need a guy to take over a team in a hardcore dynasty fantasy football league. PM me for details! 

Man... I don't think I've ever seen our Titania boards as dead as they've been the past few weeks... even the offseasons of our extra lean years. 

I'm itching for some football talk guys!!!!!

3 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Man... I don't think I've ever seen our Titania boards as dead as they've been the past few weeks... even the offseasons of our extra lean years. 

I want to talk Titans it’s just hard to talk about certain things when we need training camp here to help settle some question marks

Saw Steve Underwood at the local Publix. :)  Couldn't miss him with his stache and goatee.  

On 7/5/2018 at 5:08 PM, ragevsuall17 said:

Rage I'm dyyyyyying for some TITANS FOOTBALL

12 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

Rage I'm dyyyyyying for some TITANS FOOTBALL

Dooooooood!! Maybe it's cuz I haven't really kept up with baseball this year (even with mt Phils in 1st), but I have beenall about the World Cup (even with the US out)... but this offseason feels like the longest already!! New unis,  big money free agent, 2 "1st round" picks again... and then nothing for months...

This giant road trip I’m doing right now has reminded me why I travel by plane or train. Seen some beautiful scenery but damn it takes it out of you. 

6 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Dooooooood!! Maybe it's cuz I haven't really kept up with baseball this year (even with mt Phils in 1st), but I have beenall about the World Cup (even with the US out)... but this offseason feels like the longest already!! New unis,  big money free agent, 2 "1st round" picks again... and then nothing for months...

Dog days of summer, my man. Nothing like the NFL season, especially when you have reason for excitement like we do (finally). TC is just around the corner!!

Happened to cross paths with Kevin Dyson the other day.  He was at the same cookout with me.  Thanked him for the Music City Miracle.  We didn't talk much about football oddly.  We talked about  pursing more degrees in higher education and the importance of never stopping learning.  
Real cool dude. Good at dominoes.  :) 

4 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Happened to cross paths with Kevin Dyson the other day.  He was at the same cookout with me.  Thanked him for the Music City Miracle.  We didn't talk much about football oddly.  We talked about  pursing more degrees in higher education and the importance of never stopping learning.  
Real cool dude. Good at dominoes.  :) 

That's awesome!!!

On 7/8/2018 at 7:56 PM, deeluxx3 said:

That's awesome!!!

Yeah. Was pretty cool. 
I'm a streak. Saw Underwood, talked with Dyson.Months ago played Laser Tag with Derrick Mason and his sons.  what next! :)

I know a lot of you guys won't venture to the Feedback Forum, so I figured I'd post this here in case anyone is interested in changing their username while keeping their post count. Open through the end of the month and then closed until next summer.

20 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I know a lot of you guys won't venture to the Feedback Forum, so I figured I'd post this here in case anyone is interested in changing their username while keeping their post count. Open through the end of the month and then closed until next summer.

Hmm... that is tempting, though I feel I should have to wear this badge of shame for eternity.