The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

15 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Jason Wolf leaving the Tennesseean because he got a better job in Buffalo. I've been in sports journalism for nine years and I still can't get over how awful some of the processes are.

The quality from the Tennessean can’t get any worse. Good riddance Wolf

On 7/5/2018 at 9:12 PM, KingTitan said:

Saw Steve Underwood at the local Publix. :)  Couldn't miss him with his stache and goatee.  

Did you happen to see him eating? I've always wondered how he eats food with that that stache/goatee combo covering up his mouth. xD

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Did you happen to see him eating? I've always wondered how he eats food with that that stache/goatee combo covering up his mouth. xD

Naw he was coming out a wine store. lol

Had a sweet ride. Black something. Some kind of sports car.

10 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

Kuharsky (who's becoming more and more salty and annoying) just leaked that Cameron Wolfe is leaving ESPN.

Sucks to hear, I liked Cameron a lot and he had a lot of potential. Guy is like 25...wonder where he's off to

Tennessean?

need a wolf replacement 

I've heard good things about Davenport. Though, with a franchise that is so tough to get inside information out of, constantly rotating beat writers will only keep us further out of the loop. No chance to cultivate sources and build relationships.