titans0021

The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

3 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

can't believe I'm having to ask this question

I'm down by literally .12 points in my fantasy matchup. Opponent is done for the weekend. I have one WR to play -- Corey or Cole Beasley?

this is how little faith I have in our O to make it a point to get our #1 receiver the ball.

Beasley all day. I can see him shredding for 20+ points tonight.

3 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

can't believe I'm having to ask this question

I'm down by literally .12 points in my fantasy matchup. Opponent is done for the weekend. I have one WR to play -- Corey or Cole Beasley?

this is how little faith I have in our O to make it a point to get our #1 receiver the ball.

i don’t think that’s even a question. always bet against our offense. plus beasley’s the type of receiver who’ll probably be running wide open underneath all day against us.

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

i don’t think that’s even a question. always bet against our offense. plus beasley’s the type of receiver who’ll probably be running wide open underneath all day against us.

Dunno. Having Dion Lewis has worked for me. And having our defense. 

???

Idk I might go with Davis. Feel like they really gunna try & throw the ball to cooper. Beasley is a guy that can drop 20+ or have nothing. 

I was stuck between Davis or Henry vs Lewis tonight. Im risking it & playing Henry 

CJ2K called it quits today. I really want him to retire a Titan. He made it enjoyable to watch Titans football and gave us a memorable 2000 yrd season 

It doesn’t matter but I started Davis over Beasley 

WE RIDE TOGETHER WE DIE TOGETHER