The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

3 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

can't believe I'm having to ask this question

I'm down by literally .12 points in my fantasy matchup. Opponent is done for the weekend. I have one WR to play -- Corey or Cole Beasley?

this is how little faith I have in our O to make it a point to get our #1 receiver the ball.

Beasley all day. I can see him shredding for 20+ points tonight.

3 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

can't believe I'm having to ask this question

I'm down by literally .12 points in my fantasy matchup. Opponent is done for the weekend. I have one WR to play -- Corey or Cole Beasley?

this is how little faith I have in our O to make it a point to get our #1 receiver the ball.

i don’t think that’s even a question. always bet against our offense. plus beasley’s the type of receiver who’ll probably be running wide open underneath all day against us.

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

i don’t think that’s even a question. always bet against our offense. plus beasley’s the type of receiver who’ll probably be running wide open underneath all day against us.

Dunno. Having Dion Lewis has worked for me. And having our defense. 

???

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Watching the AAF draft and Mett is last in the green room. Getting passed over for people like Hackenburg. 

Dang. 

But I like how this league sounds. Maybe I can pick a winner there and feel the goodness of a winning team. Lol

I'll be paying attention to the Memphis team to a point. Hopefully the product put on the field is a decent distraction after the NFL season ends. I've always loved Singletary so interested in seeing him to get to be a head coach again. Looks like there's gonna be quite a few Vols on the roster too so that'll be nice to see as well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Has anybody been listening to the "Fall of a Titan" Podcast about Steve's murder? I just started diving into it, and man, there's a ton of crazy stuff in there.

Was wondering about this....is there anything new in it? I didn't want to rehash recycled information.

7 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Was wondering about this....is there anything new in it? I didn't want to rehash recycled information.

It'll definitely make you question a lot of aspects of the case. There's some parts about VY in there that threw me for a bit of a loop too, but I guess I shouldn't have been that surprised. I'm pretty invested in it now though. 

Edited by SerenityNow