titans0021

The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

3 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

can't believe I'm having to ask this question

I'm down by literally .12 points in my fantasy matchup. Opponent is done for the weekend. I have one WR to play -- Corey or Cole Beasley?

this is how little faith I have in our O to make it a point to get our #1 receiver the ball.

Beasley all day. I can see him shredding for 20+ points tonight.

3 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

can't believe I'm having to ask this question

I'm down by literally .12 points in my fantasy matchup. Opponent is done for the weekend. I have one WR to play -- Corey or Cole Beasley?

this is how little faith I have in our O to make it a point to get our #1 receiver the ball.

i don’t think that’s even a question. always bet against our offense. plus beasley’s the type of receiver who’ll probably be running wide open underneath all day against us.

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

i don’t think that’s even a question. always bet against our offense. plus beasley’s the type of receiver who’ll probably be running wide open underneath all day against us.

Dunno. Having Dion Lewis has worked for me. And having our defense. 

???

Idk I might go with Davis. Feel like they really gunna try & throw the ball to cooper. Beasley is a guy that can drop 20+ or have nothing. 

I was stuck between Davis or Henry vs Lewis tonight. Im risking it & playing Henry 

CJ2K called it quits today. I really want him to retire a Titan. He made it enjoyable to watch Titans football and gave us a memorable 2000 yrd season 

It doesn’t matter but I started Davis over Beasley 

WE RIDE TOGETHER WE DIE TOGETHER

Watching the AAF draft and Mett is last in the green room. Getting passed over for people like Hackenburg. 

Dang. 

But I like how this league sounds. Maybe I can pick a winner there and feel the goodness of a winning team. Lol

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Watching the AAF draft and Mett is last in the green room. Getting passed over for people like Hackenburg. 

Dang. 

But I like how this league sounds. Maybe I can pick a winner there and feel the goodness of a winning team. Lol

I'll be paying attention to the Memphis team to a point. Hopefully the product put on the field is a decent distraction after the NFL season ends. I've always loved Singletary so interested in seeing him to get to be a head coach again. Looks like there's gonna be quite a few Vols on the roster too so that'll be nice to see as well.

Has anybody been listening to the "Fall of a Titan" Podcast about Steve's murder? I just started diving into it, and man, there's a ton of crazy stuff in there.

10 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Has anybody been listening to the "Fall of a Titan" Podcast about Steve's murder? I just started diving into it, and man, there's a ton of crazy stuff in there.

Was wondering about this....is there anything new in it? I didn't want to rehash recycled information.

I started listening to it this morning and I’m almost through all the all the episodes. I still think it was a murder-suicide but I do think the Nashville police jumped the gun a little. They really didn’t search and investigate every avenue IMO.

7 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Was wondering about this....is there anything new in it? I didn't want to rehash recycled information.

It'll definitely make you question a lot of aspects of the case. There's some parts about VY in there that threw me for a bit of a loop too, but I guess I shouldn't have been that surprised. I'm pretty invested in it now though. 

Edited by SerenityNow