Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
titans0021

The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

115 posts in this topic

titans0021    74
47 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Flacco sucks so I wouldn't really be worried even if he was 100% healthy.

I hate to keep harping on this, but the fact that MMQB had Flacco over Russell Wilson in the rankings might possibly be more insane than DeMarco being the 28th best back in football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingTitan    2

Marcus is rated 80. Behind the likes of the great Tyrod Taylor, Electric Ryan Tannehill, Mr. Dependable Alex Smith and the always ready, dependable, 0x World Champion, Sam "Watch Me Work" Bradford.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheDeeeeej    0
Posted (edited)

So this is the new page huh? 

 

DId they delete old posts and topics? 

Edited by TheDeeeeej

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingTitan    2
1 minute ago, TheDeeeeej said:

So this is the new page huh? 

 

DId they delete old posts and topics? 

I'm not if the old posts will merge over when it's converted or what not, but as of now. This is the new digs. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
titans0021    74
3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I'm not if the old posts will merge over when it's converted or what not, but as of now. This is the new digs. lol

They won't transfer over, but they will be archived and accessible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Kuharsky went in on Jason Wolf on the radio.

So did they make sweet love or do you care to elaborate 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lamont    4
5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Kuharsky went in on Jason Wolf on the radio.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Kuharsky went in on Jason Wolf on the radio.

Yes he did lmao. Wolf is a piece of talentless trash. Kuharsky can be a prick at times but I'm glad he told that story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TitanLegend    7

Jason Wolf told ESPN about Kuharsky being mean to him on twitter, and Kuharsky was upset about that.

Both are practically worthless in regards to reporting Titans news anyway so doesn't really make a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Jason Wolf told ESPN about Kuharsky being mean to him on twitter, and Kuharsky was upset about that.

Both are practically worthless in regards to reporting Titans news anyway so doesn't really make a difference.

Cool....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingTitan    2
2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Seriously @KingTitan and @ttitansfan4life I need more details on this story.

Sorry was in a training. :)

He detailed an incident where Wolf tried to confront Kukharsky at a training camp.  He talked about how PK went at him for "breaking" DGB trade after the team sent an email announcement of it. 
Wolf apparently tried to get real loud at training camp about it, said PK was a nobody. Wolf told PK to "keep his name out of his mouth."  PK responded back after a couple back and forths that he was worthless as a beat reporter and doesn't do any work. 
PK said he was told by ESPN higher ups that he doesn't need to go at Wolf anymore.  (Basically saying Wolf told on him.)

Also detailed where Wolf tried to claim he "broke" the Robinson hire, after La Confora was pretty much claiming it.  Went back and looked at the language Wolf was using. It was pretty much trying to guess it, without saying it to be true, but wording the tweet where it sounds like you got info. (Robinson likely to be probably named GM...lol)

And what a lot of us already know, Wolf is a horrible beat writer. Wolf tried to say he is only doing what his bosses are asking.  PK used that as an example with the Tennessean is a floundering company.

Gave him the nick name "Can Confirm." Basically Wolf will take someone else's info and say "I can confirm....X to be true." Paul then went on the read off several tweets that Wolf re-tweeted from Paul and said "Can Confirm."

Lastly, he talked about Wolf rarely even being at the facility or training camp to cover a team he is supposed to be on the "beat" for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't listened to the Titans Radio since last season but I remember PK talking about this story last year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
titans0021    74
6 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Sorry was in a training. :)

He detailed an incident where Wolf tried to confront Kukharsky at a training camp.  He talked about how PK went at him for "breaking" DGB trade after the team sent an email announcement of it. 
Wolf apparently tried to get real loud at training camp about it, said PK was a nobody. Wolf told PK to "keep his name out of his mouth."  PK responded back after a couple back and forths that he was worthless as a beat reporter and doesn't do any work. 
PK said he was told by ESPN higher ups that he doesn't need to go at Wolf anymore.  (Basically saying Wolf told on him.)

Also detailed where Wolf tried to claim he "broke" the Robinson hire, after La Confora was pretty much claiming it.  Went back and looked at the language Wolf was using. It was pretty much trying to guess it, without saying it to be true, but wording the tweet where it sounds like you got info. (Robinson likely to be probably named GM...lol)

And what a lot of us already know, Wolf is a horrible beat writer. Wolf tried to say he is only doing what his bosses are asking.  PK used that as an example with the Tennessean is a floundering company.

Gave him the nick name "Can Confirm." Basically Wolf will take someone else's info and say "I can confirm....X to be true." Paul then went on the read off several tweets that Wolf re-tweeted from Paul and said "Can Confirm."

Lastly, he talked about Wolf rarely even being at the facility or training camp to cover a team he is supposed to be on the "beat" for. 

I was about to make a long post about how I kind of feel bad for Jason Wolf. That Gannett in general and The Tennessean in particular did a young guy no favors with the way they handled the transition and handed him almost the sole reigns to an NFL beat at a major newspaper.

Then I looked it up. He is so much older than I ever would have guessed. He graduated Penn State in 2002. I always just kind of assumed this was a case of a newspaper cutting salaries and handing out reporting jobs to whichever young writer was willing to take the smallest amount of money. Now I'm just baffled.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×