The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

45 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

First time logging on from a computer and this new update continues to be awesome! Love both the mobile and desktop. 

Yeah, I think you feel the difference more on mobile, but the desktop features are nice as well. I love the old FF (as indicated by 35,000 posts), but it was a necessary step forward.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

For you guys who have been on the new site for a little while, is there a way to quick jump to other forums instead of heading back to the forum list page?

As tNv said, not at the moment. I would guess most are aware of this, but if you click on the site's logo at the top left of the page, it does automatically send you back to the forum's home page.

On 8/8/2017 at 2:47 PM, tntitans4life17 said:

Thank you Dish Network for screwing something up to the point that you did! Wound up getting the MultiSport pack with RedZone for free for a year!! And we closed on our house today, what a great Tuesday!

Redzone has made it pretty hard to just watch one football game at a time anymore.