The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

He is a boy but he is so dramatic lol he is gonna watch his first Titans game this Sunday, even if he is only a week and a half ?

My bad. I saw blond hair and blue eyes and assumed it was a girl. Congrats still. I remember when my kids were babies resting them on my chest watching Titans games, until I started yelling at Jeff Fisher about some lame call and waking them up. LOL! Don't stress the poor kid out so fast watching his first Titans game at a week and a half.

az616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=169&h=4c43a6dde

56 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

He is a boy but he is so dramatic lol he is gonna watch his first Titans game this Sunday, even if he is only a week and a half ?

Someone just posted a gif of their baby getting ready to watch the Titan game Sunday going thru Mularkey's play book. A offense so antique even a 9 month old could run it. LOL!!

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

We use to do Fantasy Baseball but no one does it anymore in here. Anyone in a league that needs a body? Or does anyone want to start one in here?

Yeah, I think @titanrick used to run a league here on the forum. I don't have a league that needs a body, but if you start one up/find one that needs another just let me know and I would be interested in joining