The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

21 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Given that the wife and I just passed up an opportunity to go to Bali, I'm happy to read this. I'll probably do Singapore at some point, enjoyed Thailand so much that the wife is really pushing for another SE Asia trip. Though it's looking like a Greece/Morocco vacation is more than likely our next major destination since we have a couple of friends that have Greece near the top of their list as well and I really enjoyed having a group of four of us when we spent two weeks in Thailand.

Bali food was amazing. Literally some of the best food I've had of all different types of cuisine. Downside is the beaches are pretty lame compared to the Philippines and it's definitely the most hippie. Too many people in one spot that believe in and swear by the benefits of healing stones and chakras.

If you go to SE Asia, Maldives can be done cheaply. Best beaches in the world. Or the Philippines! 

On 3/31/2018 at 11:54 AM, ttitansfan4life said:
On 3/31/2018 at 4:00 AM, MdTitansFan56 said:

So which one of you all triggered the Rams fan talking about punters in that King thread? Dude kept going on about it for pages haha

Typical Rams fans on here.... One of the most obnoxious fanbases on FF.

I mean with all due respect... both teams have great punters, and you can't go wrong with either of them. It's not like they are talking up some scrub.

• 2 weeks later...

As I'm getting older, the hangovers are getting worse and worse. I hate it. It's too the point that I tell myself I'm never drinking more than three drinks ever. And then I put down half a bottle of gin. College, you'd just go slam a McGriddle and a coffee and the hangover was gone. Now, I still hate myself in the evening.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Did you see Lewan flipping the bird? I was cracking up and the announcers didn't say a word about it. Just pretending like it wasn't happening lol

Those guys are a lucky charm. Lewan is amazing.

• 1 month later...

I was thinking about Delanie...after reading his self-proclamation that he is the best tight end in the league I realized that its not a stretch to say that he is. If not hes definitely in the Top 2-4...but the thing I wanted to focus on was looking back I remember always thinking that he was a great signing and I dont really ever remember doubting him. I guess what im trying to say is I always expected him to be good...but looking back he was far from a sure-thing....I dont think anyone can say they knew hed be an All-Pro player for us for years. Hes been one of the greatest free agent signings we've ever had all time.

I will say some of the people in this forum are geniuses and have a good football eye and can read certain players well because I remember going into that Free Agency we knew we were losing Cook and I just remember people in here wanting Delanie Walker. I didn’t shoot down the signing because I didn’t know much about him and the people who did shoot him down were talking about the drops. The guys who did want him kudos for seeing something in him and having the feeling of him being a number 1 TE for us. 

As for what he said I agree he’s not far off. I still have Gronk ahead of him but Delanie does do everything well. Or he did anyway for the last few years but Gronk is an all time player even with all the injuries. The guys massive the guy can run like the wind and he’s a great blocker too. Kelce is up there too we seen first hand what both those guys did to us.

I was never in the boat of drafting a TE in the first but as much as I love Delanie the Titans need to find the next guy soon. Doesn’t mean this year but just age will eventually catch up with Delanie and the Titans will need to fill that big hole he leaves. Last year we started to see the drops from Delanie hopefully it was just a down year and he gets back to his old self but the guy is still a go to guy for Marcus and is a top tier TE in the league 

15 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I will say some of the people in this forum are geniuses and have a good football eye and can read certain players well because I remember going into that Free Agency we knew we were losing Cook and I just remember people in here wanting Delanie Walker. I didn’t shoot down the signing because I didn’t know much about him and the people who did shoot him down were talking about the drops. The guys who did want him kudos for seeing something in him and having the feeling of him being a number 1 TE for us. 

As for what he said I agree he’s not far off. I still have Gronk ahead of him but Delanie does do everything well. Or he did anyway for the last few years but Gronk is an all time player even with all the injuries. The guys massive the guy can run like the wind and he’s a great blocker too. Kelce is up there too we seen first hand what both those guys did to us.

I was never in the boat of drafting a TE in the first but as much as I love Delanie the Titans need to find the next guy soon. Doesn’t mean this year but just age will eventually catch up with Delanie and the Titans will need to fill that big hole he leaves. Last year we started to see the drops from Delanie hopefully it was just a down year and he gets back to his old self but the guy is still a go to guy for Marcus and is a top tier TE in the league 

They just drafted Smith in the 3rd last year.