The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I've used them twice and haven't had issues. Then again, I'm also able to pack entirely in a backpack so I don't have to deal with any of the extra add-ons or any potential lost baggage problems. It's your basic budget airline.

Suppose you can't be beat $105 tickets though. 

19 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Suppose you can't be beat $105 tickets though. 

That's where I'm at. Ideally, I'd fly Southwest, as I do virtually everywhere else when I fly domestically. But when it's me and the wife and the difference is about $200 a person, I'm going to risk it to save $400 every time.

The ability to just highlight a portion of a post and have the quote this option appear is such a time-saver. Mainly making this post for those that weren't aware it existed. It's great. I've spent so much time over the last decade copy and pasting individual portions of posts and then trying to properly attribute them to posters.

Fun fact: The Titans forum has the fifth most posts of any team forum on the new FF with 89. 

Another fun fact: With 89 posts, the Titans forum has almost exactly one-tenth of the amount of posts as the Eagles forum

I have no idea what they're doing over there.

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I seen McAffreys speed is 94? Is he really that fast? I know he's not slow but doesnt seem that fast

Well, he ran a 4.48 and he's pretty explosive. 94 seems a bit high, figured he'd be in the 92 range with higher acceleration. 

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Well, he ran a 4.48 and he's pretty explosive. 94 seems a bit high, figured he'd be in the 92 range with higher acceleration. 

Saw that Ross was the fastest player in the game (98 I think)... which is understandable... but also saw he was rated higher than Davis... 

nv333.jpg

Joe Flacco has back problems already that ain't good for the Ravens. Once you start having disk and nerv problems in your back it gets really hard to heel those injuries. I know it's the Ravens but the are on our schedule granted it's later in the season but I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Flacco doesn't make it to Nashville with the Ravens 

18 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Joe Flacco has back problems already that ain't good for the Ravens. Once you start having disk and nerv problems in your back it gets really hard to heel those injuries. I know it's the Ravens but the are on our schedule granted it's later in the season but I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Flacco doesn't make it to Nashville with the Ravens 

Flacco sucks so I wouldn't really be worried even if he was 100% healthy.