Stefon Diggs

Saquon Barkley

James Conner

OJ Howard

Corey Davis (W/R flex)

bench

Kenny Stills

Peyton Barber

Ronald Jones (just picked him up in case he snaps)

Philip Rivers

David Njoku

Brandon Marshall

3 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

.5 PPR

Bernard is just extremely untrustworthy and Henry is...Henry. With the Bell news about him coming back in 2 weeks, thinking that Conner's snaps may be limited sooner than later

What's the rest of the guys roster look like? I would try and counter. Mixon is coming back soon as well which will put Gio back on the bench and Henry is awful in any sort of PPR league. I would rather just have Connor ride the bench while I wait and see if Bell get's injured. For that reason I think a benched Connor still has more value than a benched Gio and a bad Henry.

Your RB's are super weak though. What's on the waiver wire? I would drop Marshall for the best RB available.

10 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

What's the rest of the guys roster look like? I would try and counter. Mixon is coming back soon as well which will put Gio back on the bench and Henry is awful in any sort of PPR league. I would rather just have Connor ride the bench while I wait and see if Bell get's injured. For that reason I think a benched Connor still has more value than a benched Gio and a bad Henry.

Your RB's are super weak though. What's on the waiver wire? I would drop Marshall for the best RB available.

his team sucks -- Kenyon Drake, Lamar Miller, Bilal Powell

my RBs do suck, was hoping a TB RB became serviceable. Waiver wire has Wilkens, Hines, Clement....gonna move Marshall for Clement now. but none of those guys are starter worthy

9 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

his team sucks -- Kenyon Drake, Lamar Miller, Bilal Powell

my RBs do suck, was hoping a TB RB became serviceable. Waiver wire has Wilkens, Hines, Clement....gonna move Marshall for Clement now. but none of those guys are starter worthy

Yeah the only starter worthy RB on your roster is Barkley...I would take a flier on another RB and drop OJ Howard. I think 2 TE's on a roster is a waste of a spot, plus he's expected to miss the next 2-4 weeks.

Up to 12 from 20 in ESPN’s highly regarded and knowledgeable week 5 power rankings! Not like we beat MVP DeSean Watson and the AFCS champion Texans, the AFC runner up Jaguars, and the Super Bowl champion Eagles or anything though ;)

1) Rams

2) Chiefs

3) Jaguars

4) Saints

5) Patriots

6) Eagles 

7) Ravens

8) Bengals

9) Packers

10) Bears

11) Panthers

12) Titans

Beat the #3 and #4 ranked teams in their week 4 rankings, yet here we are sitting double and quadruple the spots behind them in week 5 :)

Edited by dtait93
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Is there anywhere to get Titans apparel in Nashville?

A place called Sports Seasons off White Bridge road is a good spot. 

Titans shop at the stadium is where you can find the most diverse amount. Also a couple of spots in Opry Mills Mall. 

Only cause it was kinda talked about. 

I'm in Dallas and I'm kinda surprised it's not all cowboys all the time. 

Of course you see some decals here and there. But in this rib joint in Arlington and no Dallas gear to be found outside or a neon sign on the bar. 

I know Green Bay let's you know you in Packers town soon as you cross the city line. 

Jerry world is a monstrous thing. I couldn't pay to tour that place so just drove by. That's what 2 billon looks like. Lol 

8 hours ago, KingTitan said:

A place called Sports Seasons off White Bridge road is a good spot. 

Titans shop at the stadium is where you can find the most diverse amount. Also a couple of spots in Opry Mills Mall. 

Thanks for this. Got a couple shirts at Sports Seasons, not cheap but was nice to find a few things. Back in Wisconsin now, flying during the Brewers game was miserable.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

can't believe I'm having to ask this question

I'm down by literally .12 points in my fantasy matchup. Opponent is done for the weekend. I have one WR to play -- Corey or Cole Beasley?

this is how little faith I have in our O to make it a point to get our #1 receiver the ball.