The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

Anyone else kind of annoyed with all these titan blog twitter accounts obsessing over the NFLonFOX "best fanbase" bracket? kinda pathetic

I mean I don’t see the big deal. It’s the off-season and nothing is really happening right now. In the grand scheme it means nothing but pretty impressive the Titans made it to the final four with fan bases like Chicago, Buffalo, and Cleveland. Don’t see the big deal at all.

4 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Somebody absolutely bought votes lol. There was like a 20,000 vote swing in five minutes.

And that’s the pathetic part in all this. I know it’s the offseason but those accounts have been talking non stop about this stupid poll

the titans fan base is objectively a poor one. Fans don’t even show up to home games. But some twitter poll is something to obsess over? 

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

And that’s the pathetic part in all this. I know it’s the offseason but those accounts have been talking non stop about this stupid poll

the titans fan base is objectively a poor one. Fans don’t even show up to home games. But some twitter poll is something to obsess over? 

If the Titans are winning it, yes.

But nah, for real, it is stupid.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

I'll probably be in nashville for a week this month for work -- best hot chicken and bbq place???

2 hours ago, Justin615$ said:

Hattie B's has super good chicken

Hattie B's sucks, it's for tourists and has a long line.  Go to Prince's if you can.  It's the original hot chicken place, and it actually spices the breading instead of just dousing ordinary fried chicken in a lard and cayenne sauce that takes away any crunch.

Bolton's, I guess, if Prince's is too far (the main location is closed now after someone hit it with a car).

As for barbecue, I don't know.  Just not Edleys?  I don't really eat barbecue in Nashville, but I know the folks that own that one.  Nice people, not great at barbecue.

My favorite restaurant in Nashville is probably actually Korea House, though that's not what you're looking for.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

I'll probably be in nashville for a week this month for work -- best hot chicken and bbq place???

I honestly like Party Fowl the most for hot chicken. Hattie B’s and Princes are always incredibly overcrowded. As for BBQ, I’d go Martins or Edley’s. Both are great although Martins can get very crowded.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I honestly like Party Fowl the most for hot chicken. Hattie B’s and Princes are always incredibly overcrowded. As for BBQ, I’d go Martins or Edley’s. Both are great although Martins can get very crowded.

If you get Hattie B's or Prince's to go you can skip the line, those would be my favorites, you just can't eat there unless you're willing to spend hours waiting. Party Fowl was just too dang spicy for me to be honest. Agreed on Martin's and Edley's, Martin's has the better meats, Edley's has the better sides in my opinion.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I havnt heard it yet but Jalen Ramsey did indeed do the BWTB Podcast.

Thats gonna be a must listen 

I wanted Ramsey the year he came out but knew we needed to draft a linemen

Ramsey seems to want to be in Nashville, if Adoree doesn’t step up and become the true number 1 I wouldn’t mind the Titans going after Ramsey

I know people get scared off from the antics and stuff but at some point you have to count on your coaches and veteran leadership 

2 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I havnt heard it yet but Jalen Ramsey did indeed do the BWTB Podcast.

Thats gonna be a must listen 

I wanted Ramsey the year he came out but knew we needed to draft a linemen

Ramsey seems to want to be in Nashville, if Adoree doesn’t step up and become the true number 1 I wouldn’t mind the Titans going after Ramsey

I know people get scared off from the antics and stuff but at some point you have to count on your coaches and veteran leadership 

I’d love him because to me he’s the best CB in the league. Also this episode is the best yet. Absolutely hysterical. Half way in and I can’t stop laughing.