The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

7 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Given the situation, I’d say so. Trailing by two touchdowns to the defending SB champs, he completed his first 15 passes of the second half/OT. Streak ended on a terrible drop on a perfectly thrown bomb to Darius Jennings in   OT, still converted a 4th and 15 and drove down for a GW touchdown. All without any feeling in two of his fingers on his throwing hand.

I'll admit that is a great game!

1 hour ago, TitanTuff said:

I'll admit that is a great game!

Though his debut is probably the next game I’ll watch. Watching him completely dominate Jameis is such a fun memory.

Only complaint I have about Gamepass is that it starts in 09. Really wanted to watch the 08 Steelers game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Really wanted to watch the 08 Steelers game.

man, that was a fun one. i was convinced we were gonna get worked without haynesworth. and then to come out and dominate, plus the added terrible towel drama that had steelers fans on here crying for *weeks*? perfect.

3 hours ago, -Hope- said:

man, that was a fun one. i was convinced we were gonna get worked without haynesworth. and then to come out and dominate, plus the added terrible towel drama that had steelers fans on here crying for *weeks*? perfect.

We never won another game after that towel incident until a few of the players apologized and signed a towel after getting blown out 59-0

• Like 1

On 6/28/2020 at 6:16 AM, SpacemanSpiff said:

I'm so glad to hear from you, TR. :D I wasn't sure if you were still around (on Earth, I mean.)

EDIT: OMG that TD pass to Brown on your first play was SWEEEEET.

EDIT EDIT: Is it bad that I'm rooting for this win almost as hard as I was rooting for us in the AFC Title game? I think it's clear: I miss sports very much.

Haven't left Earth yet.  Been busy with four teenagers and a kindergartner!

Our quarterfinal matchup against the Saints offense/Panther defense: https://youtu.be/pGITZLIICyg

On 6/28/2020 at 6:08 PM, titans0021 said:

Though his debut is probably the next game I’ll watch. Watching him completely dominate Jameis is such a fun memory.

Only complaint I have about Gamepass is that it starts in 09. Really wanted to watch the 08 Steelers game.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, titans0021 said:

The pass rush of that 08 team was really something. KVB and Haynesworth both missed that game, still owned the line of scrimmage.

don't even need to look back at the box score to remember that Jason Jones had a massive game

Jason Jones was niiiice

• Like 1

6 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

don't even need to look back at the box score to remember that Jason Jones had a massive game

Jason Jones was niiiice

Always felt Tony Brown was pretty solid as well. The depth was pretty damn good behind KVB and Kearse with Ball and Ford. Loved that 08 defense