The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

Jason Wolf has just always come across as boobish I don't know he's probably a nice guy but just isn't doing anything it seems to collect sources and break news and be a guy the Titans players go off the record with so it probably sucks for him in that stand point trying to make a name for himself. 

I will say this I think PK going after him a bit is good radio or what ever but I some what remember the tweet that Wolf tweeted I personally think he wasn't trying to take credit for the story I think it was just him saying Breaking News so people would read his tweet. I could be wrong unless Wolf thought the email was sent to him and no one else but PK goes off on dumb tangents sometimes. If you ever hear the name Red Sox mentioned or anyone associated with that team he quickly goes from level headed reporter to over the top dumb Yankee fan. They ask Jim Wyatt Dodger questions and that guys professional no matter what he's talking about always stays level headed 

22 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

NFL.com is allegedly rolling out a new and improved website. We'll see how it goes, but I've always thought a multi-billion dollar organization could do better than what they've had for the last 15 years.

After what they did to GamePass, expect disaster.

12 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Fortunately we're long past the era of me being forced to follow games through NFL Gamecenter. Hopes aren't high, but at least they're trying. I guess. Maybe.

you doing the Sunday Ticket app again? Or are there better paid alternatives this year?

15 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

you doing the Sunday Ticket app again? Or are there better paid alternatives this year?

I'm hoping this will have Titans games. Never mind CBS all access doesn't have football games. What a load of ****

Not happy 

(NFL games are not available via CBS All Access on mobile phones.)

Edited by Farsendor1

3 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

I have a buddy that recently signed up for DirecTV and he's going to give me his login since he can just watch it through his dish now.

The streaming experience, at least through PS4, was a lot better last year than the two years prior.

6 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I have a buddy that recently signed up for DirecTV and he's going to give me his login since he can just watch it through his dish now.

The streaming experience, at least through PS4, was a lot better last year than the two years prior.

I can vouch for 0021 I had it for PS4 it wasn't bad last year 

4 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I can vouch for 0021 I had it for PS4 it wasn't bad last year 

Yeah, there were still very limited glitches. But it was borderline unwatchable when I had it in 2013-15. Last year, there were far more games without any issues than games with even minor ones. I don't know if I had a single week in 2013-15 in which I didn't have to reset the app multiple times.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, there were still very limited glitches. But it was borderline unwatchable when I had it in 2013-15. Last year, there were far more games without any issues than games with even minor ones. I don't know if I had a single week in 2013-15 in which I didn't have to reset the app multiple times.

I only had a problem really I think opening day maybe a little bit in the Det game but other than that nothing too outrageous