The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

• 3 weeks later...

I understand many in Memphis are bitter about the Titans not choosing that city as their permanent home, but nevertheless the Titans claim it as part of their territory.

I think the memory of the rejection of Memphis will die off as older generations pass on, while newer generations of Memphians will embrace the Titans.

1 hour ago, pf9 said:

I understand many in Memphis are bitter about the Titans not choosing that city as their permanent home, but nevertheless the Titans claim it as part of their territory.

I think the memory of the rejection of Memphis will die off as older generations pass on, while newer generations of Memphians will embrace the Titans.

fans GIF

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been binging Bussin With the Boys while at work. Man that show gets me so fired up. Are there any other current NFL guys who have their own podcasts like that? Makes me feel lucky to be a Titans fan, getting so much inside knowledge about the way things go on. Some of the content is so good, I'd probably still listen even if I wasn't a Titans fan.

23 hours ago, AirMcNair said:

Been binging Bussin With the Boys while at work. Man that show gets me so fired up. Are there any other current NFL guys who have their own podcasts like that? Makes me feel lucky to be a Titans fan, getting so much inside knowledge about the way things go on. Some of the content is so good, I'd probably still listen even if I wasn't a Titans fan.

If you're an NBA fan, JJ Redick has a good one.

23 hours ago, AirMcNair said:

Darren Bates has one, it’s called RawRoom. His Instagram has all the links to it

44 minutes ago, AirMcNair said:

I just started a Twitter to try and interact with more of Titans Twitter and build a platform, if anyone wants to follow me the @ is @AirMcNairTT9. Send me a message if you end up following and we can talk some football!

Just followed you 

As I was typing this you followed back lol

• Like 1