The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

On 2/23/2021 at 4:58 PM, TheDeeeeej said:

After playing around on the site, nice to see some old timers still on the board! Can't believe I signed up on this site over 14 years ago. I was still in high school trying to convince people that Justin McCariens was the worst WR of all time. 

He wasn't good, but I will say this: Our offense always seemed to be better when he was on the team. 

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I cancelled it. Screw it. He ain't gonna say anything that is breaking. If he does, I'll find out eventually. lol

Yeah I am still planning on cancelling. Just never got to it the day I intended to and then the members-only q&a dropped

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Helped a friend carry a massive Ash wood table up 17 flights of stairs because it was too big to fit in the elevator. I have been going to the gym for 7 months now and am in the best shape of my life and yet my whole body feels like it was hit with a truck today.

As someone that has reached an age to where I literally hurt my knee sitting too long....

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Thought I recognized the name of a guy in one of my online Masters of Ed. courses. His post said he played football at University of Northern Illinois. Googled his name and sure enough, he was second on the Cowboys in interceptions in the 99-00 season as a rookie. I only recognized his name because I used to get a kick out of memorizing player names and university attended on Madden. Kinda cool and unexpected.

On 4/27/2021 at 8:28 PM, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Helped a friend carry a massive Ash wood table up 17 flights of stairs because it was too big to fit in the elevator. I have been going to the gym for 7 months now and am in the best shape of my life and yet my whole body feels like it was hit with a truck today.

17 flights? You are an animal. 

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

Anyone know of a website/free app that live streams the titans radio calls of games? I’m probably not gonna be home to watch the week 3 Indy game but will try and listen while mobile 

I use the 104.5The zone app on IPhone. I’m in Ohio & it works perfect for me 

• Like 1