The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

I like the flaming T..  but the sword T is good.  I also in the past "LOVED" the light blue pants, road with white top. HOME with DARK top.  But watching the Saints game I don't know if it is a subtly different color but the light blue pants did not look good to me.  I have HD, NFL ticket to watch them play every week.  I know I also don't really like the DARK blue top and bottom so....  I guess I am not a fan of the new uni's as much as the previous ones...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The older I get the more I just really can't watch college football. It just looks uglier and uglier. I just never understood how it continues to be so popular. 

How many times I tune in to a hyped game becoming a blowout. 

Idk cfb just ain't for me. I would rather watch the Jags play the Texans. Bad NFL outclasses cfb for me. 

May be an unpopular opinion. I just never got the hype. So many things about college football are weird to me. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Titansfan_13 said:

Not sure where else to put this, but I'm making sure everyone at work knows who I'm rooting for if the didn't already!

Trying to decide if I want to paint it or just leave it as is and clear coat it.

Yo me and my wife made this! We painted ours! Did it with and airbrush.

I'll put it in here when finished. Gotta put another coat.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...