The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

Feels odd being on here! Also lol @titans0021 for bumping the Fernando Velasco fan club thread on the old site.. Classic stuff 

Crazy to think how long a lot of us posted on the old site... Glad I still get a chance to talk football with you guys <3 and all the new fans we gonna get after the titan takeover this yes xD

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

Feels odd being on here! Also lol @titans0021 for bumping the Fernando Velasco fan club thread on the old site.. Classic stuff 

Crazy to think how long a lot of us posted on the old site... Glad I still get a chance to talk football with you guys <3 and all the new fans we gonna get after the titan takeover this yes xD

It has 28,000 views. That's incredible.

Just now, Farsendor1 said:

We shouldn't dive too deep into the political aspects of this. I'll just say that as this becomes more common, the excuses for Blake Bortles being a starting NFL quarterback while Colin Kaepernick remains unemployed will only look sillier.

Anyways, I and I imagine the team as a whole are entirely unaffected by this. I can't pretend to relate to it, but if they think it's an effective message, more power to them.

Just now, titans0021 said:

We shouldn't dive too deep into the political aspects of this. I'll just say that as this becomes more common, the excuses for Blake Bortles being a starting NFL quarterback while Colin Kaepernick remains unemployed will only look sillier.

Anyways, I and I imagine the team as a whole are entirely unaffected by this. I can't pretend to relate to it, but if they think it's an effective message, more power to them.

I wasn't even thinking of the politics I jut thought his response was interesting.