Week 4: Indianapolis Colts @ Seattle Seahawks

showtime

Well they did what they should have done. 1st half was ... frustrating. Offensive line still was getting worked. Defense was subpar in that 2nd quarter. 

Rams gonna do something dirty to this offense next week. I think Russell should play next week in a plastic bubble. 

Team just continues to start off so slowly in the first half.  Really can't afford to do that against quality teams.  The offense has looked so dynamic in the second half of the last two games.  Against the Rams, a slow half offensively isn't going to cut it.

One thing I liked alot were the end arounds and bubble screens. Teams have been selling complete out on the edges, blowing up alot of the running game at the LOS from the backside. Rees and Ifedi dont have the talent to prevent that. These plays help keep those ends from cheating too much. Not sure if that will work against the Rams... we will see. 

The Rams did a similar thing earlier today vs the Cowboys.  They did a great job putting Tavon Austin in motion and it really made the Cowboys linebackers hesitate instead of attack the football.  Seattle has a lot dynamic weapons, so hopefully they can use them all, including Russell Wilson scrambling. 

Russell Wilson was excellent in this game. His throw on the move to the left to Lockett that traveled 50 yards in the air was one of the best throws of his carreer. Don't know if other QB other than Aaron Rodgers can make that throw. His arm strenght look the best in his carreer really. My goodness, two picks didn't do him justice.

Loved the first route run by Baldwin this game. Lockett and Richardson are playing great football too. Seahawks skill position looks really strong outside of JG in the moment, really. I''m loving Luke Willson though. 

McDowell, Fant and now Carson down. Some of the most exciting young players on the roster now down. At least we still have Griffin and Naz.

Hope Justin Coleman can grow on the nickel cb role. Better build on him and Griffin than Lane.

Archived