AFC North Game Plans: BENGALS

BleedTheClock

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

It's the Trump technique. Congrats.Better to just say fake news and idiot than dispute with actual evidence to support your claim that Mixon is a monster and not far off at all. If he is that close and Chubb does many things much better he has to have done something to make them that close, I just don't know what it is unless it's a better cattch percentage. Otherwise Chubb is a good bit better at some things and that creates the separation that many people see.

To make up the gap. Chubb is better at breaking tackles and runs after contact and more elusive and faster. Mixon has to do something better to get them to being really close.

If I was just being a homer I would argue that we are better at many positions like WR. I'm not sure we are. Depends on how Green and OBJ come back this year. The supporting cast WR's probably favors the Bengals, maybe by a decent amount.

I agree with you on everything you’ve said. Even the WR comment. OBJ and AJ are both coming back from injuries so that will be really interesting to me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 9:35 PM, candyman93 said:

I agree with you on everything you’ve said. Even the WR comment. OBJ and AJ are both coming back from injuries so that will be really interesting to me.

AJ Green is on the wrong side of 30 and coming off an injury. Odell all day over AJ at this stage in their careers. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Well Green verses are secondary and obj against Cincinnati obj buy a mile.

Chubb and hunt both better then mixon

Game plan mix up plays including Rpos with Hunt don’t turn over the ball browns roll 27-10

Edited by mtmmike
Omition