Is anyone expecting this kid to become a big part of the offense in 2020? I know he had some issues with drops and mental lapses as a rookie but he did have some impressive catches as well, and showed good chemistry with Stid last preseason. I could easily see him being the #3 or even #2 WR on the depth chart, depending on how guys like Lee and Byrd adapt to the offense. 

I look for him to make a big leap and to become a part of the offense. Last year he almost seemed intimidated by Brady. This may sound stupid but I think he will develop better by not always being the one that was wrong. 

2 hours ago, Starless said:

showed good chemistry with Stid last preseason

biggest thing

I think if he’s the #2 WR for this offense, we’re in big trouble. 

Maybe it says more about my opinion of his outlook than anything else but I’m hoping Sanu get stay healthy, show his reliable hands, and Harry shines. Throw in a couple other flyers (like Lee) and I have to imagine that Meyers climbing the depth chart means the first wave of guys didn’t work out.

I feel like he needs to. We need people to step up this season.

I think he earns himself a big part of the rotation, and becomes a really reliable guy in between the 20s. The unquestioned chemistry with Stidham should help.