Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

Just now, Malfatron said:

blue is a national treasure

if you say otherwise,  you are full of lies, you bull-liar

So I’ve read.  His post-game revision of the game made me very confused, and then I realized the posts that we can go back and read are simply lies we misunderstand.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I didn’t read it, sorry

This disappoints. You spent the vast majority of the game insulting me (when I cant respond), telling me I am a stupid host, a bad host, a host that cant develop a creative game. And when you get a chance to post valid criticism of my game, you duck out. 

Shameful and deplorable. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

This disappoints. You spent the vast majority of the game insulting me (when I cant respond), telling me I am a stupid host, a bad host, a host that cant develop a creative game. And when you get a chance to post valid criticism of my game, you duck out. 

Shameful and deplorable. 

I didn’t see it. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Shameful and deplorable. 

At least I did it to your face xD

(Then felt bad and immediately and came to you with hat in hand)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Shameful and deplorable. 

Have you met swag yet?

its part of his charm

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Kind of surprised it wasn't Touch tbh. Sorry for not paying better attention to the VC and forcing a tie last Day phase, y'all.

@MWil23 fooled me good. Kudos to @HoboRocket for making a great play.

It’s just paranoia. I never actually signed up for this game and I truly have no desire to play anymore. You were paranoid because I have the exact answers to what you likely would have done and it made you weary. 

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

if its about me, i stuck whicker with my role because he fought so hard against it

it truly was for the lulz

(i dont take mafia seriously)

I was hoping Swag would quit after Blue modkilled himself and then blue take over honestly. Wanted to see how many people could play that role xD

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So I’ve read.  His post-game revision of the game made me very confused, and then I realized the posts that we can go back and read are simply lies we misunderstand.

I dont care

i like his posts.

they come from a unique and interesting pov

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

if its about me, i stuck whicker with my role because he fought so hard against it

it truly was for the lulz

(i dont take mafia seriously)

There is a lot.  That was only just a little bit of it (and I know not done intentionally)