Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

God I know I’m being “purposefully infuriating” but I’m not a ducking idiot 

I don’t think your a ducking idiot at all, but I think you’re acting like one on purpose 

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

Seriously, what do you think people are doing to troll you.  Because all I see is a refusal or inability to be reasonable or attempt to comprehend beyond what you’ve arbitrarily determined to be the answer.

???? I’ve attempted to explain everything. I apparently misinterpreted a Pickle post.  I linked the win condition and I get a retort about how it’s not in the role PM. That feels like a troll. 

Just now, Whicker said:

???? I’ve attempted to explain everything. I apparently misinterpreted a Pickle post.  I linked the win condition and I get a retort about how it’s not in the role PM. That feels like a troll. 

That’s one instance and Blue not reading, which is one person.  What has everyone else done to troll you?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

more a comment on how little information I/we have on the game setup

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That’s one instance and Blue not reading, which is one person.  What has everyone else done to troll you?

***** please

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

Look, I didn't even get an alignment or win condition in my role PM. I'm not asking hard questions here about the setup.