Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

Just now, daboyle250 said:

All I really learned from looking up my character is that he is prob the furthest thing from scum

I mean, the guy red-lettering you while claiming Cop is probably top-5 in most likely to be scum based on his character, so

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m not bringing up instances from past games 

You don’t have to.

Just wanted to be sure that none of the people detracting from you right now are “trolling” and are well-founded in their words.

Just now, SwAg said:

You don’t have to.

Just wanted to be sure that none of the people detracting from you right now are “trolling” and are well-founded in their words.

No, Swag. Your criticism is valid and well founded and doesn’t at all upset me. In fact, it makes it better. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

I haven't played MK so I know very little about it.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

you have the internet tho

40 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The character or the role? We’ve already established characters are pointless 

This is confusing, because either characters don't matter so researching is useless or characters do matter which makes Malfatron being Kano even more quizzical as a cop who no less gets accurate results. So which is it? Pretty important in the game going forward.

For Swag and Dome’s sake, I will stop with the troll edge to my post and I will now play straight up. 

I genuinely believe Malf is insane. Or lying. Probably insane (or paranoid or random). I DO get different results than him which I believe give greater credence to my results, as it’ll be harder to fake/frame. 

Daboyle is scum 

Just now, SwAg said:

Because I don’t believe Malf is Mafia.  Independent, sure, and Daboyle is his nemesis or whatever.

See I need these things laid out for me. I execute the plans of the creative to perfection. I’m not creative myself 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Either way, the argument that Malf claimed Whicker’s role is a complete nonstarter.

Okay. But I don’t believe in the “different investigators might be necessary” theory. Even if I do understand it