Supplemental Draft

candyman93

11 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

That’s dumb. 

because of Damien Harris and Josh jacobs, he was 3rd on the depth chart. Najee has Adrian Peterson potential. Etienne benefitted from not being in a crowded backfield. If there is a season next year, I guarantee you Najee will have a better season that Etienne. This may be about the supplemental draft, but I guarantee you those 2 stick it out regardless, Najee will prove he's better and get picked before Travis. 

13 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

because of Damien Harris and Josh jacobs, he was 3rd on the depth chart. Najee has Adrian Peterson potential. Etienne benefitted from not being in a crowded backfield. If there is a season next year, I guarantee you Najee will have a better season that Etienne. This may be about the supplemental draft, but I guarantee you those 2 stick it out regardless, Najee will prove he's better and get picked before Travis. 

Ok I’ll take that bet. 

Adrian Peterson potential? Maybe 32 year old Adrian Peterson. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Najee strikes me as the least impressive of the recent early round Bama RBs.  I think he'll be solid, but I don't get excited about him.

Reminds me a lot of Bo Scarborough as a player. Can turn it on and give some fantastic clutch ability as a player, but just isn't valued as much as his play would lead you to believe.

I mean, Josh Jacobs and Damien Harris are viable arguments about Najee's 2018 season. His 2019 season didn't blow me away, though.

On 5/14/2020 at 12:18 PM, Chops013 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/how-the-nfl-supplemental-draft-works-what-when-who-and-more-you-need-to-know-for-2020/amp/

According to this CBS article, players who are impacted by the coronavirus-shortened season would not be eligible (IE Etienne).

If the nfl is smart, just don’t have a supplement draft. If college football is canceled because of Covid-19, there will be lawsuits out the *** over this.

• 1 month later...

Packers should take Devonta Smith but they hate taking talented WR's and care more about making Aaron Rodgers mad. I bet the Patriots would use a 1st rd pick on Marvin Wilson. He's such a good fit on that defense. I could see the Chargers using their 1st rd pick on Leatherwood, Saints could go with Shaun Wade to combat the offensive arsenal in Tampa Bay. Sunday Night Football Intro: Marshon Lattimore, The Ohio State University, Malcolm Jenkins, The Ohio State University, Shaun Wade, The Ohio State University

a supplemental draft like this would be absolutely loaded

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/best-2020-nfl-supplemental-draft-prospects-if-no-college-football-season/